OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Yea we can’t afford to lose winnable games

Still got cowboys twice, 9ers, dolphins, chiefs, bills and seahawks

The list of things wrong with how Daniel is playing quarterback for the New York Giants is extensive, according to an unnamed defensive coach. In a long list of savage complaints, this coach ripped Jones’ accuracy and ball placement, while also laying some of the blame at the feat of Giants’ coaches.

This verbal evisceration was reported by Mike Sando of The Athletic. Sando asked “NFL coaches” to identify what’s wrong with Jones, and this critique was harrowing: “It’s very noticeable how little they make him play like an NFL quarterback. He has the easiest reads and the easiest concepts, and still he does not throw the ball accurately. He doesn’t throw to the correct leverage, doesn’t throw the receivers open, just doesn’t do it. I’m giving you zero opinions. This is all the tape shows.”

I know MAGA Giants fans were hoping they’d lose that game and John Mara had to be sick seeing his QB wearing a durag.

Yeah, Wilson has never shown the ability to be a game manager.

But even with that, the defense is so good that there is a path where they're still a playoff team.

giphy.gif

Cowboys game was bad all around. Losing to the Patriots was a disaster then & even worse in hindsight. But the last three games are the blueprint.

Zach Wilson being the 25th best QB in the league instead of the 35th is the difference between 3-3 and 1-5.

Letting Zach throw the ball down the field and build his confidence has changed their entire season. If they did that weeks ago, they’d probably be 4-2.

Shout out to PJ Walker. From XFL to beating a top 3 NFL team.

Bills are frauds.

Geno blew it, gotta be better.

Lions are legit and will go far this year.

Saints should fire their HC today and try to save their season.

Texans are ahead of schedule. I’m rooting for CJ and DeMeco.

Penix should retire if he gets drafted by the Patriots. (Unless Bill retires or gets fired)

this here is the thing. if bill is gone, there's hope to address the holes on offense and get a guy like Penix or whatever (still wouldn't use that top 5 pick on a QB).

if Bill is still making the picks, well then it's all moot because it's gonna be trading back and picking defensive players and special teams studs all the way into round 5 where he'll then throw the offense a bone. a half eaten, half rotten bone

Desmond Ridder threw the ball 47 times yesterday and had 3 picks 2 back breaking ones and it’s people here going “he had two back to back games over 300 yards! Improvement! He can still be the guy!”

There needs to be a phrase to describe sports fans specifically nfl fans that feel completely compelled to defend their starting QB to the death regardless of their performances just because they are the starting QB of their team.

Selective stannery?

Mid-QB related trauma bonding?

Sports related self induced gaslighting?

Desperate search for a team messiah phenomenon?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom