OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Yall gonna be ight

Someone in comments said he was wearing $120 joggers from Lululemon….is that place any good because I only see a certain demographic shopping there :lol:
They're not bad but def over priced. Wife found like an IG post or article that amazon sells the exact same pants with their label at a fraction of the price.

They're not bad but def over priced. Wife found like an IG post or article that amazon sells the exact same pants with their label at a fraction of the price.

Yep. CRZ Yoga on Amazon. I don’t have their joggers but their shorts are literally the exact same as my pair from lululemon. Heard their pants and joggers are as well.

Last edited:
lol nah. they're like 1:1 copies. believe the video showed they're produced in the same factory/warehouse.

Yep. CRZ Yoga on Amazon. I don’t have their joggers but their shorts are literally the exact same as my paid from lululemon. Heard their pants and joggers are as well.

Good looking bros. :pimp:
I ain't paying them Lululemon prices
giphy.gif

Desmond Ridder threw the ball 47 times yesterday and had 3 picks 2 back breaking ones and it’s people here going “he had two back to back games over 300 yards! Improvement! He can still be the guy!”

There needs to be a phrase to describe sports fans specifically nfl fans that feel completely compelled to defend their starting QB to the death regardless of their performances just because they are the starting QB of their team.

Selective stannery?

Mid-QB related trauma bonding?

Sports related self induced gaslighting?

Desperate search for a team messiah phenomenon?

The 2-3 Giants fans that do this on NT are pitiful.

So much poor coaching around the league.

Bills attempting that FG to give the Giants short yardage.
Eagles throwing the ball on 3rd down instead of running and punting.

Every game you’ll see a horrendous 3rd or 4th down decision.

yea I like them, the material is comfortable.. and you can get packs.. and there are length options

cause there are other brands I would buy if they weren’t more “trunks” than actual boxer briefs.. their material feels comfortable but I know that shh will get uncomfortable quick because it’s too short
Yea, been rocking the Calvin Klein micro fibers for a minute but gainzzz got them feeling a little too short. Good info

Back
Top Bottom