OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

He not the only one…Dudes had the clip loaded and ready for herbo :lol: :lol:
It’s been the same thing since Oregon. It was Cristobal’s fault then, then Anthony Lynn, then Lombardi, now it’ll be Kellen Moore’s fault. Playing QB is more than being the perfect prospect on paper. But Staley will get fired after this year and then it’ll be the next guy’s fault.

No, it's EVERY week with this dude.

1697515897982.gif

aint no one checking for the chargers on a weekly basis.. as I literally just said earlier today, that jags/chargers game don’t get discussed enough and wanna know why because no one really gives a damn about the chargers

It’s been the same thing since Oregon. It was Cristobal’s fault then, then Anthony Lynn, then Lombardi, now it’ll be Kellen Moore’s fault. Playing QB is more than being the perfect prospect on paper. But Staley will get fired after this year and then it’ll be the next guy’s fault.
He's the great white hype. Media been trying to make him the next Brady since he got in the league. I would say he's Phillip Rivers 2.0 but at least Phillip would wait until the playoffs before he choked unlike this guy who does it every other week... I know know "bu bu but it's the coaches fault, Herbert's the perfect QB it's gotta be someone else cause it's certainly not him!"

This man sees it.

Screenshot_20231016-211852.png

Again, this play, this possession, in which he misses a THIS wide open receiver.....he follows up with a dropped INT.

Then a muffed punt.

Then a missed throw to Ekeler (who was wide open) and then he gets a 4th down 1 yard TD pass.

This drive = 4th quarter, 4th down, trailing.....TD pass Justin Herbert. Hero. :smh:

This is exactly the **** I have railed against for years. If the Chargers actually won this game it would be how clutch he is etc etc etc.

This miss, a dropped INT, punts, muffed-gets it back, 1 yard TD. And he woulda been deepthroated all week by talking heads. :smh:

Trevor Lawrence probably
Give me Stonehenge face over Herbert any day. Maybe I'm not paying attention but I never see people praise Trevor as much as Herbert. They continually put Herbert in the mix with Mahomes, Allen, Burrow, Lamar, and Hurts etc. Trevor just really started getting that love recently. Herbert was annoited since day 1.

Back
Top Bottom