OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Between Carrbage on Sunday and Herbo tonight my mans C CP1708 in here like

ezgif-2-a14d25ccc4-gif.3124288

Is Herbert bout to be another Phillip Rivers? Every year "this is the year"

Always has been to me. Felt like people jumped the gun trying to put him in the patty, burrow, Allen, Lamar group. He’s more Matt Ryan/Rivers esque to me and that’s not a bad thing that’s still a damn good QB just not one of those guys

Didn't just miss him once, missed him twice. Wide open both times, coming off a bye, at home.

Had the 50 yard TD drive to start the game
Had the 4th quarter TD "drive" I've already spoke on

And absolutely nothing else

And all the media will focus on is getting Staley fired. :nerd:

Didn't just miss him once, missed him twice. Wide open both times, coming off a bye, at home.

Had the 50 yard TD drive to start the game
Had the 4th quarter TD "drive" I've already spoke on

And absolutely nothing else

And all the media will focus on is getting Staley fired. :nerd:

Baldy's breakdowns are always appreciated.

Oregon just lost to the U of W, with the same way with that analytics approach. I love Austin Ekeler but the Chargers need bigger back just to add a change of pace.

Austin Ekeler cannot be your only feature back, with no decent backup. It’s all on Herbert. San Diego has an atrocious running game

Last edited:
Chargers haven’t had a 1000 yard rusher since 2017. Teams know to game plan against the Chargers passing offense. Why? Because they don’t have a running game :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not even the threat or worry of one for that matter. It’s all on Herbert famo’s. Chargers need to establish a running game. Point blank. Teams know that their passing game is all they have.

Teams know the Chargers are going to throw the ball 45-50 times a game. It puts their defense (the Chargers) on the field to much because they never get a breather.

All opponents have to do is withstand their passing attack, keep the game close because they aren’t worried about them running. That’s why they have all these close games.

Back
Top Bottom