OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to see Louis Riddick get the GM job for the Raiders but that probably isnt the greatest spot for him.

Think they’re going to give it to Champ Kelly.

Was a finalist for the job initially, didn’t get the job but got assistant GM or 2nd in command or whatever.

They gave him the gm job today and I think he’ll keep it going forward.

I agree with all of this but he brings money and interest, teams will reach out this offseason.

Can anyone answer if they think he could do a better job than Eberflus, McDaniels, Dennis Allen or Staley? I want someone to say yes, all four would be better HCs than Deion.
Money and interest is something the Raiders already have, no? Is Deion going to cause that many season ticket purchases?

What he is doing right now in College is really not going to translate at the NFL level in my opinion.

Think they’re going to give it to Champ Kelly.

Was a finalist for the job initially, didn’t get the job but got assistant GM or 2nd in command or whatever.

They gave him the gm job today and I think he’ll keep it going forward.
I think that would be fair to give him a shot. He was the Assistant GM so they think highly of him.

Unless a big GM name decides to put his hat in the ring, it should be his.

Nfcw leaders. Stop the modesty.

We coming for you
We ain't supposed to be there

maxresdefault.jpg

Never say never with Deion and I'm not ready to doubt him yet, but he doesn't even do much on the sidelines for CU as it is. Doesn't call D, doesn't call O...just stands there with his arms folded. Now, I do think he can coach in general, but as it appears, he'd need top tier coordinators to do anything meaningful in the NFL. Him getting recruits now won't be an issue and he'll probably collect more wins on the ledger based on the talent accumulation alone, but that's obviously not how the NFL works. I'd love to see it at some point to see how it goes.

Did Brady’s purchase go through? It’s funny thinking how involved he was in this decision. Friends with McDaniels but knows he’s a horrible HC. I feel like Davis probably admires the **** out of Brady.

The gift that keeps on giving. AOC really is our best QB and Josh really couldn’t see it. I genuinely think he doesnt like playing rookies.

best case scenario maybe we find a gem in AOC. the other best case is we drafting high. its a win-win.
Why other teams don’t do this idk? Example - trade for Lance - play him. He sucks sure, tank and get that pick. He doesn’t, you possibly found your guy.

Why other teams don’t do this idk? Example - trade for Lance - play him. He sucks sure, tank and get that pick. He doesn’t, you possibly found your guy.
cause if you’re losing then someones getting fired. in this case, no one has anything to lose.

this current coaching staff is on borrowed time with the opportunity to show something. might as well go balls to the walls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom