OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much going on stat wise for DT Joseph

What was your opinion of him last year in Philly? Did he get much pt? Did he just play early downs? Fill me in fam

him and suh were extremely useful for us..

once Davis got hurt we had no real plan B to play the NT/zero tech.. and we should have been known fletch didn’t have that in him no more and hargrave wasn’t that

we needed guys to just hold up and eat blocks to allow the scheme to work since our DEs and reddick were lined up wider and our other guys were shooting gaps

but depends on what you guys would be asking of him

we needed guys to just hold up and eat blocks to allow the scheme to work since our DEs and reddick were lined up wider and our other guys were shooting gaps

but depends on what you guys would be asking of him

Cool… exactly what we need since D Jones tore his pec. Will surely help our young linebackers run free

American Football has a big enough following in Germany.

NFL Europe had five German teams in it.

I know I ain't the only person that be confusing these logos.

1698886175062.png

1698886006571.png

rams need to go back to their St Louis colors
tracy-morgan-no-way.gif

Wild to go from resigning as ASU’s DC because of an NCAA investigation to being the interim HC of a NFL team in a little over a year. Good for him
I had to do a double take when I saw him be names as the interim. Thought it was a joke from the Onion.

I think they could eventually play Super Bowls in Europe, having a team there doesn’t make sense.

Logistically with the two weeks that lead up to the Super Bowl, it makes the most sense to have the big game there, opposed to regular season games. I’m not talking about all Super Bowls (they should rotate between Europe, Vegas, Miami, Tampa, LA, and New Orleans IMO).

The biggest problem with Europe would be the time difference, but if they started the game at 2 p.m., it be live at 8 p.m. in Europe.

I’m telling you, you add in those international ratings when the Super Bowl is normally played when those Euros are in bed, would be a big deal to the NFL.

I think they could eventually play Super Bowls in Europe, having a team there doesn’t make sense.

Logistically with the two weeks that lead up to the Super Bowl, it makes the most sense to have the big game there, opposed to regular season games. I’m not talking about all Super Bowls (they should rotate between Europe, Vegas, Miami, Tampa, LA, and New Orleans IMO).

The biggest problem with Europe would be the time difference, but if they started the game at 2 p.m., it be live at 8 p.m. in Europe.

Am I making this up or didn’t the NFL say they were done with cold weather Super Bowls unless in a dome after the one in NYC/Jersey?

London in February in an open air stadium would be brutal

I don't know about all that. That's a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom