OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

She got knocked up by 3 NFL players.

Kinda respect the hustle tbh.

These dudes never learn.

…. And Eli’s mom seems like she was active in his life and put him on game.

My mom been told me h*** ain’t s***, I don’t understand these guys

Yall got Slater tho :pimp:

john-candy-ok.gif

Bruh I got over 25+ years of receipts and pent-up frustration

I ain’t even giving you no sympathy fam. Try being a titans fan.

-Made the Super Bowl and kept that utter LOSER Jeff Fisher around for way too many years after

-Ruined Vince Young’s career

-Drafted god awful Mariota who did nothing

-Had a chance at Brady with the relationship he has with Vrabel, what do they do? Extend that BUM Tannehill.

-Didn’t even attempt to make a play at Rodgers.

-Draft two more bum QBs.

-Get rid of an “injury prone” AJ Brown and draft a receiver that was injured last year and already injured

-Their biggest free agent signing before Hopkins was a dead leg Julio Jones. They NEVER make any big free agent signings. Who is going to throw the ball to Hopkins?

-Draft a bum offensive lineman from Northwestern in the first round this year

-Ope let’s not forget about the magnificent Jake Locker

At least Jerry makes stupid moves thinking he’s making the franchise better. These losers are content with being mediocre every year

I ain’t even giving you no sympathy fam. Try being a titans fan.

-Made the Super Bowl and kept that utter LOSER Jeff Fisher around for way too many years after

-Ruined Vince Young’s career

Just imagine Vince Young coming out of college right now…. Sheesh

It’s sad how his career turned out… one of the best college qbs I ever watched. Dude was GOD level in the ncaa football game

Just imagine Vince Young coming out of college right now…. Sheesh

It’s sad how his career turned out… one of the best college qbs I ever watched. Dude was GOD level in the ncaa football game

Man I was so hype when they drafted him, I thought we finally got another Air McNair type player. They essentially chose Jeff Fisher over Vince Young :smh:

Back
Top Bottom