OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
BRONCOS COUNTRY LETS RIIIIIIIDE

1699928234655.jpeg

Everyone (media) kept saying the Bills will get back, they'll win tonight and find themselves in the playoffs...I was sitting here thinking "I don't know about that." Their window closed in LC 2 playoffs ago.

Russ lowkey having a great season.

I memba someone posting a graphic of he and Kermit's numbers this year and his was comparable if not better.

But because the Broncos as a team are sorry and got their **** pushed in by 50 American football points earlier this season it's kinda been under the radar.

Russ lowkey having a great season.

I memba someone posting a graphic of he and Kermit's numbers this year and his was comparable if not better.

But because the Broncos as a team are sorry and got their **** pushed in by 50 American football points earlier this season it's kinda been under the radar.
Yep...and Pat is the betting favorite to win MVP.

Keeping IT a buck CJ should be the frontrunner for MVP right now.

Given what he's doing and the pieces around him but that won't happen.
He has an argument. Records added in, I'm going HUluhaslivespoRTS.

Is Sam Howell the new kirk cousins
The only comparison is both generally do/did enough to put the WSH team in position to win. Only for the defense to let them down.

Aside from that two completely different players with their own fatal flaws. Kirk was throwing costly picks in big moments. Howell is taking fewer sacks but needs to learn to just get down after getting the 1st with his legs.

I like what I’ve seen from Howell. He can do the job. Clearly needs more reps and experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom