OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Logan Thomas built himself a nice NFL career man. Dude was a QB at Virginia Tech and didnt let that get in the way of making a living in the league

Facts. I use to hate Logan Thomas, but I have to applaud him.
In college, the first parlay I ever made I went with like a 15 teamer and 12/15 teams hit.
Logan Thomas was the QB and he was the first loss on the day. I couldn't get over it :lol:

Also, IDK how many of y'all frequent the NBA thread, but our good brother elpablo21 elpablo21 is about to become a girl dad! Post your baby registry in here so your NFL bros can hold it down.
life-movie.gif

I remember Logan at Va. Tech. He was pretty much 1-1 on TD/INTs but he was beast physically at QB they had to use him.

Also, IDK how many of y'all frequent the NBA thread, but our good brother elpablo21 elpablo21 is about to become a girl dad! Post your baby registry in here so your NFL bros can hold it down.
life-movie.gif
appreciate it brother. If anyone wants the link
Appreciate the thanks from everyone but yeah if yall want to help a poor man out

9b2b8835-832a-4df6-b435-c82657320857_200_10.gif

Ravens single handedly gave the Browns and Steelers hope. Amazing how they can look like super bowl champs then shoot themselves in the foot.
The browns are a legitimate team..if deshaun wasn't hurt we would be at 8-1 or 7-2 max

It's cool just like how non of the sport talk segments arent giving us up respect. That's cool when we sneak up on ****** I ain't tryna hear it

Although, Josh Allen sucks and was crowned too soon Trevon had one year good. He needs to chill too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom