OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: R.I.P Jacoby Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all find any reason to hate on the browns lol

i-don%27t-think-about-you-at-all.jpg

😭😭😭😭

Just as things were looking up and we were in driver seat to win Division

We still got Watson for 3 more years
And now we going to start taking his cap hits. Like i said in past, im not mad at Browns for taking the shot. Goal is to win the superbowl and you would never do that with Baker, we know what he is, maybe playoff appearances here and there but he not taking you over the top

Watson numbers may not of been there but this season as he started playing week to week, things looked to start clicking, just sucks every time he got it going, an injury happened

Week 3 he went 27/33 and was locked in vs Titans

Week 4-8 Missed with shoulder injury

Week 9 -Played so-so but deep ball was on the money, had like 2-3 40 yard bombs on the money vs Cardinals

Week 10-Sucked first half but 2nd half went 14/14 and led game winning fg drive vs The Best team currently in AFC ravens. First qb to outplay Lamar and get us a rare W in Baltimore on a fractured shoulder and rolled up on ankle

Present-And now he out for the season. Right now move looks bad cause of the injuries and suspension but i won’t fault them for trying. We see what happens if he stays healthy next year

With that being said, we still got shot at wildcard, we 6-3 and our defense can keep us in game this week vs Steelers

At Denver
At Rams
Home Jags
Home Bears
At Houston
Home Jets
At Cinci

Next 8 games, get w wins, 10-7, have shot at wildcard

Just let pj walker start, he went 2-2

PJ and DTR combined 1 td and 8 ints and 50% completion. Lordy we in for some dark times ahead

Cleveland is legit cursed.. 4 was just starting to turn it up too..

The virtue signalers on social media are hilarious.. Cleveland has hand 30 years worth of first round picks and none of those QBs came close to Watson.

The fact that he went 14-14 in the 2nd half with a broken bone in his throwing shoulder is unbelievable. Feel bad for Cleveland man

Cleveland is legit cursed.. 4 was just starting to turn it up too..

The virtue signalers on social media are hilarious.. Cleveland has hand 30 years worth of first round picks and none of those QBs came close to Watson.

The fact that he went 14-14 in the 2nd half with a broken bone in his throwing shoulder is unbelievable. Feel bad for Cleveland man

QFT

Man in my 35 years of life, i am the Sultan of Suck, Icon of Interception, and I know poop qb’s, Watson was not one of them and knew with more games it was gonna comeback but injuries man 😩😭😭

We cursed, lost Chubb and Watson for year

Im back home this weekend and planned on going to Steelers game and in 2 weeks going to LA for game vs Rams but now just depressed and wanna cancel

Just ordered this joint for these games too 😭😭😭😭😭😭

IMG_3262.jpeg
IMG_3261.jpeg

Jacket clean as hell!

Man you better go and show your royal a***! Support that team through the good and bad.

My Cowboys been catching asthma for 20+ years everytime we get close to paydirt. I still foolishly think we’ve made it :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Sweet...are we talking about cursed teams today? I know one...
When you looked back the list of hall of famers, top 5 offenses, and top 5 defenses we've had in our team's history. It's amazing that we have never won at 1 Superbowl. The Wilfs and McComb must've done some wild 💩 in their past lives cause the football Gods won't let us win a damn thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom