OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

Man I know this is revisionist history, but I’ve been reminiscing about the Mahomes/Kelce/Reek days.

I wonder if any part of Reid wishes he would’ve found a way to keep him.

No disrespect to Kelce. He’s the greatest TE of this generation but IMO he isn’t as “special” as Tyreek. Plus he’s younger.

In a vacuum, I’m talking Tyreek over anybody who’s not a top tier QB.

Man I know this is revisionist history, but I’ve been reminiscing about the Mahomes/Kelce/Reek days.

I wonder if any part of Reid wishes he would’ve found a way to keep him.

No disrespect to Kelce. He’s the greatest TE of this generation but IMO he isn’t as “special” as Tyreek. Plus he’s younger.

In a vacuum, I’m talking Tyreek over anybody who’s not a top tier QB.
You are not wrong about this but I just don't know how they could have made the numbers work especially with the amount of guys they had on the roster who were and were about to become #1 or 2 in their respective position salary bands. If anything Veach should have extended him the year before. Front loaded it with a signing bonus and made the rest of the money spaced out over numerous years.

I do believe that Reek wanted out. He didn't want to be in the shadow of 15 anymore and instead wanted to be that 'guy' on his own.

You are not wrong about this but I just don't know how they could have made the numbers work especially with the amount of guys they had on the roster who were and were about to become #1 or 2 in their respective position salary bands. If anything Veach should have extended him the year before. Front loaded it with a signing bonus and made the rest of the money spaced out over numerous years.

I do believe that Reek wanted out. He didn't want to be in the shadow of 15 anymore and instead wanted to be that 'guy' on his own.
Don't think it was being in the shadow of Mahomes or anything tbh, everyone knows its a QB led league. It's more that as soon as he saw Christian Kirk getting cashed out he wanted out :lol:

Nothing wrong with it though, he deserves to be the highest paid guy or in that same bracket at least and that wasnt gonna happen in KC. Been incredible for Miami

F9tDKONXAAAK1Xb

I’m not sure either of them are better than Jets and Chase
Maybe. Maybe not. I’m talking at this moment in time. Jefferson is out and Chase has had a pretty slow year.

AJ a complete WR though. Can play the X, lines up in the slot. Great deep ball on the outside, can run every route. Great YAC. Zero weaknesses in his game

And cheetah is just unstoppable. Literally

I’m on his side Keith Lee doing the lords work.

I’ve had enough of these places poppin up who think they priority should be being a nice spot to take IG pics at and not the food or service.

The neon light+grass wall restaurant culture must be stopped!
Long as the city embracing the “black Hollywood” stuff it won’t change…All the bs starts in the A and spreads to other cities these days

Most of these spots hookah lounges 1st, operating like a restaurant is like the 4th priority :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom