OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

Giants can get in the top 3. It’s a matter of if they want to give up what it takes to move into top 3.

wanna see Russ in silver and black just so he can toss to DA. It’s criminal how the raiders are wasting one of the most talented receivers in the league with jimmy and o’connell

Giants can get in the top 3. It’s a matter of if they want to give up what it takes to move into top 3.

The rumor is NE is considering it but I don’t believe it. Maybe they would if the QB they don’t want falls to them but they don’t have a QB and they have a new regime.

Rich Eisen said he heard multiple times at the combine that the Giants are absolutely done with Daniel Jones and buyer’s remorse.

The rumor is NE is considering it but I don’t believe it. Maybe they would if the QB they don’t want falls to them but they don’t have a QB and they have a new regime.

Rich Eisen said he heard multiple times at the combine that the Giants are absolutely done with Daniel Jones and buyer’s remorse.
I think they can/and will trade up. I just worry about the cost. We have a lot of holes.

Very proud of Russ. He was terrible in year 1 and was a BUM but he turned it around in year 2. Sean is a liar and a Fraud. Going to be hilarious when Sean gets run out of town. Russ is not Russ anymore but Broncos should've hired a coach that played to his strengths.

Top landing spots for Russ?
Ne?
Pit?
200w (6).gif

Russ should sit out for a little bit and see if any of the contenders have an injury at QB

His money is locked in anyways

So how does it work with Russ's salary this coming year? All paid for by the Broncos, paid by the new team, or paid by both?

If Den owes him 40 mil, any team can sign him to the vet min (say 1.5) Den would then offset to 38.5.

If you pay him 5 mil, they go down to 35 etc etc.

So, IN THEORY, any team could pay him the vet min, build a real nice roster around him, and Denver pays his full salary for 2 years.

If Den owes him 40 mil, any team can sign him to the vet min (say 1.5) Den would then offset to 38.5.

If you pay him 5 mil, they go down to 35 etc etc.

So, IN THEORY, any team could pay him the vet min, build a real nice roster around him, and Denver pays his full salary for 2 years.
Yea they're on the hook for the remainder of his deal currently so he could essentially make peanuts on a new team while still being one of the highest paid guys in the league :lol:

Back
Top Bottom