OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

Fields hasn’t even made the playoffs let alone won a playoff game, so what’s the argument and reason as to why the Falcons should’ve selected him over Kirk?

Why would a team that feels they can compete now, not take a proven commodity at the most important position in the game over a project? They just did that for the last 3 seasons and failed at it

What has Kirk proven beyond putting up empty stats? I'm asking a legitimate question. What has Kirk Cousins done to make him at 36 coming off a major injury worth almost 200 mill?

Kirk is only good for fantasy football.

Kirk’s that dude that has done a lot without doing a single thing of significance :lol:

Thyey're acting like I'm crazy for not wanting a QB who's closer to 40 than 30, coming off an Achilles tear who has won 1 playoff game in his 10 seasons as a starter off 3 appearances instead of a 25 year old dual threat with a strong arm that will cost 175 million dollars less.

I watch every Minnesota game cause I'm a huge Justin Jefferson fan, (before he got hurt) a degenerate gambler and I like Addison a lot too.

Kirk Cousins is not good for anything meaningful. If you want a few October wins sure he's your guy.

“I can’t play my game”

The game fields wants to play:

1710356063707.png
Looks like the Bucks play calls for Giannis.

OK but what about the Chicago Bears. Have you watched their games too?

A few, bad team all around.

Thinking Fields should be able to win with that roster, and coaching is asinine. We've seen quite a few young QB's leave a bad situation and turn around and have good careers. Kirk is who he is at this point.

I completely understand not wanting a 36yr old QB coming back from an Achilles injury. That's understandable. Discrediting the man like he's bottom tier though is crazy talk.

As long as that O-line protects him, Falcons should easily win that division.

TBH part of the reason Fields doesn't have much interest is for the exact reason here. His name/thought of potential is more of a distraction than his actual on field production at this point.

The only teams that would trade for him, are a team with a firm starting QB, i.e. Eagles, Ravens, Chiefs, Bills, Bengals, etc.

Teams like the Pats, Commandos, Raiders are probably going QB in the 1st round. Other teams have young, rising QB cornerstones.

Is Fields good enough to make teams like the Broncos, Titans or Giants playoff contenders, or just good enough to keep the out of the Top 5-8 to get a QB next draft?

I watch every Minnesota game cause I'm a huge Justin Jefferson fan, (before he got hurt) a degenerate gambler and I like Addison a lot too.

Kirk Cousins is not good for anything meaningful. If you want a few October wins sure he's your guy.
Why is the discussion centered around meaningful games when we're discussing the Falcons? :lol:

Why is the discussion centered around meaningful games when we're discussing the Falcons? :lol:

Why would you pay a QB 200 mill unless you expect to play in meaningful games? You see my point? If we're going to be a 8 win team, just trade for Fields.

witnesskb24 witnesskb24 They did this with Derek Carr. EYE know you remember. The same "You don't watch the games". Just for him to turn around and do exactly what we told them he would do.

Why would you pay a QB 200 mill unless you expect to play in meaningful games? You see my point? If we're going to be a 8 win team, just trade for Fields.

witnesskb24 witnesskb24 They did this with Derek Carr. EYE know you remember. The same "You don't watch the games".
That's simply the reality of the market today though, any top 10-15 range QB who's new contract is coming up or hit FA will come close to resetting the market each time.

Just look at the laundry list of names that have reset the QB market over the past 5 years, majority aren't SB winning guys...

Vikings fans defending this man like he won them something of note :lol: nobody is saying he sucks but yall are acting like he took you to the promised land

But hey, praise those stats and tell us YoU dOnT wAtCh tHe GaMeZ
IMG_4396.jpeg

IMG_4397.jpeg

IMG_4398.jpeg

Fields is a beast athletically. Obviously, he hasn't been able to be a consistent accurate pocket passer. He's not very good at anticipating throws and reading defenses. However, he's a good guy that is young, tough as hell, and works very hard. That's why Bears fans are pretty much split between keeping him or drafting Caleb. We're drafting Caleb, and I pray it's the right decision. Personally, I'm surprised that no team has traded for him . There's still a chance he "figures it out. Although, I admit he probably won't ever be a starter by choice.

And Cousins is a good QB, but coming off that injury , being his age, and not having won anything of significance all make me pretty shocked that ATL gave him that big of a bag.

Vikings fans defending this man like he won them something of note :lol: nobody is saying he sucks but yall are acting like he took you to the promised land

But hey, praise those stats and tell us YoU dOnT wAtCh tHe GaMeZ
IMG_4396.jpeg

IMG_4397.jpeg

IMG_4398.jpeg

Nah I'm saying he sucks.

Phillip Rivers all over again.

witnesskb24 witnesskb24 They did this with Derek Carr. EYE know you remember. The same "You don't watch the games". Just for him to turn around and do exactly what we told them he would do.

“He just needs a change of scenery! He will do great with the saints” :lol:

Back
Top Bottom