OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

Every way I know is just as convenient but ok :lol:

Not sure what new features they may be adding but pretty sure the price isn't worth them.

eh…i only watch two teams every week, cowboys and chiefs,.. they’re usually on national television…

if it ain’t then i sail the high seas!!

Every way I know is just as convenient but ok :lol:

Not sure what new features they may be adding but pretty sure the price isn't worth them.
Our convenience doesn’t have to be the same :lol:. It’s weird that people partying for it bothers people who don’t

Nobody said it bothers them. Just don't understand it but hey, if yall got that type of money to burn, do you :lol:

I just want the security of knowing I’ll be able to watch my team’s games without too much BS

as me and T0INE T0INE have discussed, there is going be BS with out local cable provider

i tried using alternative sources previously and for some reason eith that I’d either get hit with lagging or randomly itd skip plays.. I have a friend who just runs the game 10 mins behind the actual start to avoid these issues.. and I don’t mind that as long as it doesn’t involve my team

my hope with this, was I’d be able to get the experience I’ve had to date with prime.. but I do have concerns about YouTube tv from things that have been mentioned

Got my masters back in 2017. The student stuff still works for a bunch of other different things I use as well. No complaints here lol.

How did you sign up? I still can't access it.

Here’s a link that breaks it all down.

Convenience >>>

This is it in a nutshell for me. I don’t feel like dealing with streams. Especially if they’re lagging or acting up. And I’ve ran some crazy tabs on drinks and food going to sports bars to watch the games. So Sunday ticket, preferably at the lowest possible price point makes the most sense for me.

If you are bootlegging Sunday Ticket don’t complain about RBs not being paid…

Right cuz the NFL uses that money to treat the players fair

mjlol.png

Back
Top Bottom