OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

With all this cap space Browns making, if we in contention by deadline, go after Aaron Donald for half year rental

Hearing may go after Devante Adams as well if he wants out

IMG_2992.gif

pause…tua got these dudes going crazy :lol: :rofl:

Evan Massey with the NFL crossover :stoneface: :lol:

Finished Swamp Kings last night. Nothing special at all. Felt pretty similarly about the Manziel one.

Still think the Manti one was the best of those.

As much as I would like to see a Taylor-Swift backfield, the Eagles already have enough capable running backs on the roster.

good move.. just as a flyer to see if a better environment helps

reddick being a perfect example of zona not realizing what they have
Schoen and Martindale believe he played out of position as a safety and is better suited as an ILB in his system.

Schoen and Martindale believe he played out of position as a safety and is better suited as an ILB in his system.

i agree.. the whole point of dude is to play him at LB in the modern nfl.. pass rush sometimes but mainly gives coverage ability vs TEs becoming more and more involved in passing game.. alllws you not to have move to sub packages a ton

so essentially he’s your 3rd safety out there without it being a sub package

Assumed. Niners brass tanked his value though, so I hope they don't expect a haul, but something tells me that they still think that's what they'll get. Probably should've not had Trey stay home, call teams on the low...instead, they want it known so offers come to them. Lazy work by Lynch.

Seems to be the M.O. though, and it sorta worked when they did this to Jimmy G.

Kyle Shanahan has major Smartest Guy In The Room syndrome

im really trying remember the criticisms of fields when he came out because talent was there arm wise and athletically

but if Kyle wants a robo QB with the added athleticism, not sure why he wouldn’t have wanted fields

i think it was mac

but Im trying remember what exactly people were knocking fields for.. But given he’s a black dude ain’t hard to assume what was being said

but given how much control Kyle wants over things, thought the whole point was how simple he made the reads for his QBs

i think it was mac

but Im trying remember what exactly people were knocking fields for.. But given he’s a black dude ain’t hard to assume what was being said
Leadership, work ethic...He didn't "love" football

Not progressing beyond his 1st read (although numbers wise he did it more than anyone in his class)

There was more but it got real nasty before the draft

I meant it more with people using hindsight to say Fields should have been picked at #3 when, two years later, the only QB you could confidently say was worth drafting high (let alone trading up for) is Lawrence

Back
Top Bottom