OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Vol: Draft Night!!!

k3stacks k3stacks

he-cant-keep-getting-away-with-it.gif

1701062589446.gif

Mean Girls top 5 what? The movie?

Name 10 QBs you’d take over Herbert.

Mean Girls, the movie, is a Top 5 movie of all time.

There aren’t 10 QBs you’re taking over Herbert. Y’all always have to take it a step too far :lol:

I mean, I said he is a Top 10 talent :lol: It has been alluded to (you even brought it up in your previous post) but I think there are a lot of moving parts that make it hard for evaluating QBs. The contracts, coaching, personnel and draft hits/misses are what makes it difficult to me (alluded to as well).

I mean, I said he is a Top 10 talent :lol: It has been alluded to (you even brought it up in your previous post) but I think there are a lot of moving parts that make it hard for evaluating QBs. The contracts, coaching, personnel and draft hits/misses are what makes it difficult to me (alluded to as well).

He’s top 10, I don’t like when I hear analysts and experts putting him in the top 3 or 5. That’s why I called him overrated.

Top 5 all time is ****in nuts and I love that movie. People look at me crazy when I quote and don’t expect that from me but got damn.

Herbert being as bad as Daniel Jones and Mean Girls being top 5 all time…..it might be time to shut Nike Talk down.

He’s top 10, I don’t like when I hear analysts and experts putting him in the top 3 or 5. That’s why I called him overrated.

Top 5 all time is ****in nuts and I love that movie. People look at me crazy when I quote and don’t expect that from me but got damn.

Herbert being as bad as Daniel Jones and Mean Girls being top 5 all time…..it might be time to shut Nike Talk down.
Again, I agree he is a top 10 talent so I would pick him in that spot but I don’t think he’s playing Top 10 this year but I also think it’s partly because of reasons outside of him. No disrespect to his talent, moreso his situation.

Also, I didn’t go as far to make Daniel Jones comparisons. That was 703 hwy 703 hwy . I can’t be held accountable for that :lol: But….

1701064028084.gif

storm2006 storm2006 Mean Girls not even top 5 teen/high school movies. C'mon man.

You know I rock with you but this is actually the outrageous take in all of this

The Giants the only team that got better after their star Qb got hurt.

Daniel "Bargain" Jones ladies and gents

Two weeks ago a Giants writer said John Mara loves Daniel Jones and paid him all that money because of how he carries himself on and off the field and is what he envisions a QB should look like. So **** off John MAGA and eat some **** on the side.

We'll be back next year with Caleb or Drake Maye :pimp:

Reports are John wants to give Daniel another year, also prefers Drake over Caleb.

You can’t be underachieving at the most important position in sports and be Top 10 IMO.

Is it possible to come off the Daniel Jones contract without a massive dead cap hit? I doubt anyone is trading for him :lol:

I agree he not playing like a top 10 QB this year but he has every other year he been in the game.

Giants can trade him in the offseason but no one is trading for a QB with two serious neck injuries and recovering from an ACL injury for a QB that sucks at throwing the ball and is allergic to the end zone. Giants only options are to trade him or cut him after next season but most likely no one will be trading for him.

it is a very good movie, but not no damn top 5 all time

as was said, not even a top 5 high school/teen movie

John Hughes movies and others have been mentioned but you got like dazed and confused, horror movies, even like varsity blues and friday night lights

OG back to the future is a high school/teen movie

Back
Top Bottom