OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Schedule just dropped!!!

Yeah but neither is going anywhere lol. Well Russ for sure ain't. Maybe they fire Payton?

And I agree with your #3.....which is why i'm confused. They waited until week 16 to tank? They won a lot of games they could've easily lost.
I was rooting for the tank early on. Sean quit on this team with not using challenges in the Detroit game and calling time outs last game.

the niners were missing important people in those losses

just like the cowboys were missing important people when they lost to the cards
Yeah but it still ain't no excuse though. I mean Cowboys were missing their whole offensive line against the Cardinals but still ain't no excuse to lose to them. Same goes for 9ers.

That’s fine, that’s your opinion.

If you consider them frauds, then you must consider the ravens as the only real contender in the league.

Here’s my opinion: the nfc is weak and the Niners stand above all the other competition. That doesn’t mean they’re guaranteed anything, but if I was a betting man i know where I would put my bread.
I don't consider them frauds because I don't think they lost just because Deebo and Trent were out. I'm saying if that was the case they'd be frauds. They not. Still one of the best in the NFC.

If you think NFC is weak what do you think of AFC? Its dreadful.

Either him or Tomlin. Both living off of superbowls from 15+ years ago. Nothing but playoff chokes ever since

I mean I rock with Tomin......I can't knock Tomlin because there's been some issues with those rosters including the offense. But he's the head of the snake and the head of the snake gets the blame.

Who’s mans is this lmao :lol:

Bro is tweaking.

The Ravens kicked down the Niners front door, raided their fridge and currently have their feet up in their couch.

With that said, every other team in the league is still outside on the sidewalk.

It’s not even just about this season. The Cowboys have been dominated by the Niners for like 3 years now.

Stop it.
Cowboys lost to them 17-23 one time and lost to them 19-12 when Pollard got hurt. It ain't been as dominate as 30 points lol. Y'all can say 49ers better i'm just saying they ain't 30 points better. No team in the league is 30 points better than anyone is my point.

Ya it's funny the Broncos have their puppet Schefter drop this nugget at the end of his original Russ Wilson tweet this morning to avoid the (real) contract reason: "With a 1-3 record in the last four games, Denver is looking to spark its offense and see what it has in Stidham."

I haven't watched Denver's games and I know dude is on downside of his career but...

Russell's last 9 games played:
14 TD, 4 INT, 67% COMP, 97.3 RATING, 3 rushing TD
Broncos 6-3 record, averaging 22.5 PPG (NFL team average this year is 21.9 PPG)

Ya it's funny the Broncos have their puppet Schefter drop this nugget at the end of his original Russ Wilson tweet this morning to avoid the (real) contract reason: "With a 1-3 record in the last four games, Denver is looking to spark its offense and see what it has in Stidham."

I haven't watched Denver's games and I know dude is on downside of his career but...

Russell's last 9 games played:
14 TD, 4 INT, 67% COMP, 97.3 RATING, 3 rushing TD
Broncos 6-3 record, averaging 22.5 PPG (NFL team average this year is 21.9 PPG)

It says its 35 million. Still that's modest. Especially for a QB.
IMG_1543.jpeg

When Russ was trash last year we knew this would get ugly. Unless he had a 35 TD and a playoff berth this was coming. I understand it from a organization standpoint and I understand if Russ made noise about it cuz it is dirty.

Very happy with what's going on with Russ. Hope NFLPA gets involved and hope Sean gets canned

Back
Top Bottom