OFFICIAL NHL PLAYOFFS THREAD...

Wow, I JUST realized AO is using a Bauer stick.......when did this happen?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Originally Posted by cquan05

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
He's been using the One95 since it came out...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
How does that work? Guess CCM doesn't care? I guess if he's wearing their helmet/gloves that's enough promotion
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
He's been using the One95 since it came out...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
How does that work? Guess CCM doesn't care? I guess if he's wearing their helmet/gloves that's enough promotion
laugh.gif

I think if he feels that CCM equipment is a detriment to his play, he is allowed to change. I could be wrong though.

It's CCM's fault if they can't put out a stick thats good enough for Ovechkin to use.

I don't have a good feeling about this if it gets to OT..........always love the home team in OT especially in the poffs.

Only saw it once when it happened live, but it looked like the Pens got away with blatant interference in the Defensive Zone right before the GWG.

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

Only saw it once when it happened live, but it looked like the Pens got away with blatant interference in the Defensive Zone right before the GWG.
I'd like to see the replay first before I say anything........it happened so quick and the camera was already ahead of the play. What I THINKhappened was the Caps player was skating up ice to backcheck and MAYBE ran into the Pitt defenceman except he didnt fall down but the Caps player did. It'stough to call right now with what I saw........

Amazing performance!!! 3 straight games to take the series lead coming back home...i don't think many people, pens fans included, thought they could pullthat sort of thing off after the first two games.

But now we control things - just one more game, hopefully it's game 6!

Go Pens!!

Blackhawks played a complete game today. That and too many penalties by Vancouver, especially late in the 3rd period.

Going to be tough to come back but as we all know anything can happen in a Game 7.

Originally Posted by Hodog16

Blackhawks played a complete game today. That and too many penalties by Vancouver, especially late in the 3rd period.

Going to be tough to come back but as we all know anything can happen in a Game 7.
isnt the next one Game 6

but you just have to believe
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

Originally Posted by Hodog16

isnt the next one Game 6

but you just have to believe
pimp.gif
I should have worded it better, I meant it'll be tough to win two in a row but if the Canucks can win Game 6 anything can happen in Game 7
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom