OFFICIAL NHL PLAYOFFS THREAD...

HAVLAT! oh yeah everytime I catch a caps pens game as of late the commentators are killing me saying Varlamov's name horribly wrong

#$+* Put Jiggy in for the 3rd.
Hossa and Franzen line is killing us. The loss of Wiz is really hurting too. Festerling/Brookbank
sick.gif

Hiller has been terrible tonight along with Festerling. Good god. Where is Montador when you need him.

Not to be superstitious or anything, but all the Ducks games so far that were exclusively on VS. have been losses. All the games on FSN/NBC have been wins.Game 5 is on FSN
wink.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
@ me having to work until 8:30 tonight and missing at least the first half of the game........kinda sucks how it starts at 7
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

HAVLAT! oh yeah everytime I catch a caps pens game as of late the commentators are killing me saying Varlamov's name horribly wrong

they are saying it correct... the correct pronunciation of his name is "var-LAH-mov"

ovechkin's dumb *%% just took Gonchar out with a knee on knee collision that was completely unnecessary.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

they are saying it correct... the correct pronunciation of his name is "var-LAH-mov"
I'm hearing var-MAH-lov which is incorrect. I'm guessing you don't speak russian. Варламов

What the hell is that? No interference call on a stupid play by Bradley? And then Orpik gets dumped right in front of the net?
smh.gif

I better not see ANY of you Caps fans try and defend those 2 plays either..........

didn't know they made 60's. I bet they were expensive, because 40's are 400 or so.
I'm not sure how they are or if they're even in stores yet.........I got mine from a Bauer rep for free.

Originally Posted by cquan05

What the hell is that? No interference call on a stupid play by Bradley? And then Orpik gets dumped right in front of the net?
smh.gif

I better not see ANY of you Caps fans try and defend those 2 plays either..........
Caps have been playing so dirty the last two games... i haven't noticed much chatter about it here from their fans.
eyes.gif

Huge wins in Pitt... can't believe they have to play tomorrow again, after travel and everything... very weird scheduling in my opinion, but whatever. Bothteams looked tired at times tonight I thought, i can't imagine how it'll look tomorrow.

Just to comment on the Ovechkin hit, it really wasn't that bad and he for sure didn't mean to go knee on knee with Gonchar. suspension? Hellno........His knee/leg never sticks out and you will see his skate is always in a straight position. Him and Gonchar are good friends off the ice, and youcould see that after the hit AO wasn't the same.

Jussi Jokinen.
eek.gif

Nobody wanted this guy. His father died during the season. Yet, he has been amazing in the playoffs so far.

BTW Kopecky got his face broken
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom