OFFICIAL NHL PLAYOFFS THREAD...

one more thing on the game, while team played near perfect and probably would've won regardless, Fleury played spectacular and that save on Ovi early wasreally huge and didn't allow the Caps to get that early momentum

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Sounds like your doing all the crying....its 6-2 son sit down.
Sit down? Seriously?... We haven't heard from you all season until the Penguins started going on their little run. And now you come in here and start %*!! with us?

Where were you in the first few months of the season when the Pens were below 500?
Where were you when the Capitals were leading 2-0 in this series?

And you tell DoubleJs to sit down?...
grin.gif
Your still on me from last year, still salty, i love it. I aint gonna argue with two clowns on a message board about ice skating...with over 25,000 posts.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You guys are doin it real big.

Anyways it was a really good series, i was kinda surprised it went 7....and all that OT was crazy. The NHL really has some good matchups this post-season, im excited to see how the conf finals picture turns out.

Ahhh...the good ol' "I'll get on someone about their post count because I've been proven wrong" method....must be a lot of"clowns" here in S&T if you are going to attack post counts...

*DMX...I agree w. you 100%...that save MAF made on Ovechkin set the tone for game 7....once that save was made, I KNEW it was a wrap...seriously.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Sit down? Seriously?... We haven't heard from you all season until the Penguins started going on their little run. And now you come in here and start %*!! with us?

Where were you in the first few months of the season when the Pens were below 500?

grin.gif
Your still on me from last year, still salty, i love it. I aint gonna argue with two clowns on a message board about ice skating...with over 25,000 posts.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyways it was a really good series, i was kinda surprised it went 7....and all that OT was crazy. The NHL really has some good matchups this post-season, im excited to see how the conf finals picture turns out.

Ahhh...the good ol' "I'll get on someone about their post count because I've been proven wrong" method....must be a lot of "clowns" here in S&T if you are going to attack post counts...

*DMX...I agree w. you 100%...that save MAF made on Ovechkin set the tone for game 7....once that save was made, I KNEW it was a wrap...seriously.

Ive been proven wrong what? So your salty i dont come in the S&T forum every hockey game and make countless posts about it?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Check this thread before, i was in it....check it from last season, i was in it. Just because i dont have 17,000 posts
roll.gif

Easyyyyyy. Im not gonna argue because your salty. Log off and go catch some sun. Dead it son.

Back to the hockey, its gonna be a great game tonight. Im more excited to see the game between the wings and ducks after how it ended tues.

im starting to get the butterflies for tonight. cannot wait for the game tho. hope we show up with our physical game. punish the canes, fellas
pimp.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ahhh...the good ol' "I'll get on someone about their post count because I've been proven wrong" method....must be a lot of "clowns" here in S&T if you are going to attack post counts...

Ive been proven wrong what? So your salty i dont come in the S&T forum every hockey game and make countless posts about it?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Check this thread before, i was in it....check it from last season, i was in it. Just because i dont have 17,000 posts
roll.gif

Easyyyyyy. Im not gonna argue because your salty. Log off and go catch some sun. Dead it son.

Back to the hockey, its gonna be a great game tonight. Im more excited to see the game between the wings and ducks after how it ended tues.
laugh.gif

We havent intentionally slashed guys in the face with the hockey stick, sorry we arent on your level.

Did you NOT say this? THIS is where you have been proven wrong...totally insinuating that the Pens aren't guilty of stick infractions etc....

Also, how am I salty???...I've BEEN saying that the Pens are the team to beat in the EC, and I've given them plenty of props in the playoffs....

hopefully the B's take care of business tonight, and make it a good series vs. the Pens (of course I'm hoping for a Bruins sweep...
laugh.gif
)....

anyways...for those of you who are interested:

Coach Bruce Boudreau didn't want to use injuries as an excuse in the postgame press conference and offered up few details about which of his players were battling injuries, only vaguely acknowledging that Mike Green and Alex Ovechkin were hurt.

I'm hearing at least seven Caps, including several of the team's best players, were playing through various ailments in this round.

Green had a bum shoulder, the same one he hurt in Anaheim. Tom Poti had a broken foot, which he suffered in Game 1 of this series. Ovechkin was battling a groin injury. Alexander Semin was also hurt, though I'm not certain of his injury. I did hear, however, that the injury likely would have sidelined him in the regular season.

Boudreau told reporters he would go into detail about the injuries on Friday, which will be breakdown day.

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/capitalsinsider/

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

doublejs - anson carter?
pimp.gif

never really figured out why he wanted to leave the league

he still had a couple more years in him

Anson = THAT dude
pimp.gif

dreads were so big his helmet never fit..
laugh.gif

Maybe CQuan or someome could correct me, but I think AC has some sort of production company....he's got rappers and other people signed to his label and what not....I remember seeing something about it on ESPN a few years back...
2887615.jpg

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

DoubleJs07 wrote:

DoubleJs07 wrote:

grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

We havent intentionally slashed guys in the face with the hockey stick, sorry we arent on your level.

Did you NOT say this? THIS is where you have been proven wrong...totally insinuating that the Pens aren't guilty of stick infractions etc....

Also, how am I salty???...I've BEEN saying that the Pens are the team to beat in the EC, and I've given them plenty of props in the playoffs....

hopefully the B's take care of business tonight, and make it a good series vs. the Pens (of course I'm hoping for a Bruins sweep...
laugh.gif
)....

anyways...for those of you who are interested:

Coach Bruce Boudreau didn't want to use injuries as an excuse in the postgame press conference and offered up few details about which of his players were battling injuries, only vaguely acknowledging that Mike Green and Alex Ovechkin were hurt.

I'm hearing at least seven Caps, including several of the team's best players, were playing through various ailments in this round.

Green had a bum shoulder, the same one he hurt in Anaheim. Tom Poti had a broken foot, which he suffered in Game 1 of this series. Ovechkin was battling a groin injury. Alexander Semin was also hurt, though I'm not certain of his injury. I did hear, however, that the injury likely would have sidelined him in the regular season.

Boudreau told reporters he would go into detail about the injuries on Friday, which will be breakdown day.

http//blog.washingtonpost.com/capitalsinsider/

Son why are you still addressing me? Move along...

ain't no part of me is your "son." I'll address you anytime I want.

Since your still talkin out the side of your neck, your right if i was one of your parents i would have shot you into a towel before ever thinking of having awaste of air like you.

Since your still talkin out the side of your neck, your right if i was one of your parents i would have shot you into a towel before ever thinking of having a waste of air like you.

smh.gif

Since your still talkin out the side of your neck, your right if i was one of your parents i would have shot you into a towel before ever thinking of having a waste of air like you.

*%*%%@+ always trying to roast behind the comfort of their computers...

grin.gif

cfa356004764a7144766613ca84a642f67834e2_t.jpg

pimp.gif

I may be the only one who thinks this but after this draning series I think we may be in for a let down from Pittsburgh in the next series. Hopefully I'mwrong, I'm rooting for Boston/Chicago and for the Chicago sweep because #+!! Boston
laugh.gif

doublejs - anson carter?
pimp.gif

Anson = THAT dude
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Maybe CQuan or someome could correct me, but I think AC has some sort of production company....he's got rappers and other people signed to his label and what not....I remember seeing something about it on ESPN a few years back...
"Big Up Entertainment" would be the name of his company
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I've seen dude in and around the city a few times in thepast few years actually, he's good buddies with a friend of mine. Not sure how the company is doing now, pretty sure their debut act flopped, and Ihaven't heard of any clothing or movie ventures from them. Pretty sure he started the company when he was with Vancouver, doubt anything will really comeof it.
ohwell.gif

Less than six hours til game time. As long as the Ducks play a disciplined game today they should have a great shot at pulling it out.

Originally Posted by cquan05

doublejs - anson carter?
pimp.gif

Anson = THAT dude
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

"Big Up Entertainment" would be the name of his company
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I've seen dude in and around the city a few times in the past few years actually, he's good buddies with a friend of mine. Not sure how the company is doing now, pretty sure their debut act flopped, and I haven't heard of any clothing or movie ventures from them. Pretty sure he started the company when he was with Vancouver, doubt anything will really come of it.
ohwell.gif

eek.gif
Good %%###!# pull CQuan...
laugh.gif
@ Big Up Entertainment....that's exactly what it was...

lemme see if I can find the rapper on his label....

can't find a pic, but I found this....

Like many veteran athletes, Anson Carter already had pondered life after retirement before the lockout and started working on various ventures. The lockout gave him the perfect opportunity to work full time with Big Up Entertainment, the record label/production company he started in 2003. It didn't hurt that he had begun to form relationships with some of hip-hop's major players when he skated in top media markets in L.A. (with the Kings) and New York (the Rangers in 2003-04).

As CEO, Carter spent his hockey-less days scouting for new hip-hop talent and visiting radio DJs from coast to coast. Recently, he signed Virginia rappers Main and Merc. He also has attended events like the Mixtape Power Summit in Puerto Rico.

"In New York and Edmonton, hip-hop was all we played in the dressing room," the NHL's Diddy fan said.

Carter's own musical influences include rap legends Tupac Shakur, Jay-Z and The Notorious B.I.G., and he has seen signs that his traditionally urban-resistant sport is changing. With Carter's help, hockey is earning some street cred, too.

"Some DJs I've met are starting to follow hockey now," Carter said. "Even if I can get a few to put down Madden and play hockey games on PlayStation, it's a step in the right direction."

Carter also has hung out with hip-hop's founding mogul, Russell Simmons (look for their exchange in an upcoming issue of ESPN The Magazine). And Big Up also is expanding into different types of media. The company is working on a film with a $20 million budget that is poised to debut at the 2006 Sundance Film Festival.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page3/story?page=mcintyre/nhlstories/051006

Main & Merc ????????
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Main & Merc ????????
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Well he wasn't getting Pusha and Mal
laugh.gif

I think I have that ESPN mag though.

From Wiki:

He played in Vancouver on the second offensive line with identical twins Henrik and Daniel Sedin, where the trio were known colloquially as the "Brothers Line".
Kinda %+#% is that
laugh.gif

He's been traded for some big names...Oates, Tocchet, Guerin and Jagr.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Main & Merc ????????
laugh.gif
grin.gif
Well he wasn't getting Pusha and Mal
laugh.gif

I think I have that ESPN mag though.

From Wiki:

He played in Vancouver on the second offensive line with identical twins Henrik and Daniel Sedin, where the trio were known colloquially as the "Brothers Line".
Kinda %+#% is that
laugh.gif

He's been traded for some big names...Oates, Tocchet, Guerin and Jagr.
laugh.gif
@ the "Brothers Line." That's actually REALLY clever...

Dude prolly hoped that Main & Merc blew up like the Clipse tho
laugh.gif
doesn't seem like it worked out too much....

laugh.gif
i need to go back and read about how all this started
it all started because FadeOnYou is a frontrunning bandwagoner and we called him out on it... he knows we're right so now he has to attack uspersonally and make lame jokes

Back
Top Bottom