OFFICIAL NHL PLAYOFFS THREAD...

5-0

roll.gif

Seriously, they have no defenseman. Poti blows, Jurcina is probably the worst defenseman in this entire series. Every game this series Jurcina has donesomething extremely stupid. Semin and Green have disappeared. Sucks for Washington, I guess I go for the B's and Hawks now. Original six baby.

I give the Caps this... i called them lucky a lot this series, but they took advantage of every single chance they had... they were outshot by 15 shots a gameand still forced a game 7 on the road. But you can't make a living like that forever.

I hope the Bruins destroy the Pens...and yes, I am saying they are going to win their game 7. I want Lucic, Thornton, and Chara to inflict some pain on onthese Pens forwards....

also, the Caps should be made to watch every games of the EC Finals....see how the B's play...and learn NOT to play like a bunch of ##%+@@#.

It is what it is....this Caps team is young and loaded for the years to come. Our farm system at Hershey is top-notch, and we got some studs waiting in thewings. I hope the following are gone next year:

Brashear
Morrisonn
Fleishmann
Schultz
Nylander (if anyone will take his horrid contract)

Keep Theodore around as a backup...he only has one more year left on his contract....

as far as the Pens, I picked yall to come out of the East, and I'm sticking with that.....however, I want the B's to prove me wrong with my prediction.Pens are built to win NOW....they are an older team and they have a lot of money tied up in Crosby, Staal, and Malkin...who knows how strong they'll benext year....

Heres a good note for the people saying Green doesn't deserve the Norris. As of this moment, with the game being 5-1 Pitt, Green is a -3. Everyone else onthe Caps is either a -1 or 0. I am the biggest Green fan, but he isn't a defenseman.

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

Heres a good note for the people saying Green doesn't deserve the Norris. As of this moment, with the game being 5-1 Pitt, Green is a -3. Everyone else on the Caps is either a -1 or 0. I am the biggest Green fan, but he isn't a defenseman.
He was a +24 during the regular season...he shouldn't win the trophy, but in his favor, he's lucky the voting is based off of what you doBEFORE the playoffs....

he's been atrocious....the ONLY thing that could justify his horrible play in this series, is that if it comes out that he's nursing a broken leg. Youknow they keep all injuries on the hush until after you get eliminated...then you see what ailments these dudes were playing with....

Yah I think he got the crap kicked out of him by the Rangers and is nursing injuries. Dude was getting knocked down over and over against the Rangers. Maybethe Caps can do it. If Carolina can score two goals with under 2 mins left, 4 goals in 20 mins should be doable right lol

What a douche.. that's the second guy this game he's high-sticked in the face. He better be catching a stick himself before this game ends. bastard.

sid the kid thru the 5 hole ...
smh.gif
@ thinking the kid was overrated ... ovec ... what were u doing w/ the puck ... u not a pt guard
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

What a douche.. that's the second guy this game he's high-sticked in the face. He better be catching a stick himself before this game ends. bastard.
Exactly....they need to be thrown out, all these high sticks are completely intentional and are just showing how much the caps are sore losers,horrible sportsmanship.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Exactly....they need to be thrown out, all these high sticks are completely intentional and are just showing how much the caps are sore losers, horrible sportsmanship.
nah - the caps aren't a dirty team.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by THE ANOMOLIE

Don't know much about hockey. Sidney Crosby is a very smooth player. He's amazing to watch.
QFT... i know a lil but only because of crosby... live close to pittsburgh n started watchin when we got him... been a fun 3 years
laugh.gif
him +malkin =
smokin.gif
when we had him, malkin and hossa =
pimp.gif

Exactly....they need to be thrown out, all these high sticks are completely intentional and are just showing how much the caps are sore losers, horrible sportsmanship.
eyes.gif

and you guys AMAZINGLY haven't been called for one penalty all game...quit your crying.

eyes.gif
the Penguins aren't exactly a bunch of Mother Theresas either

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

eyes.gif

and you guys AMAZINGLY haven't been called for one penalty all game...quit your crying.

We havent intentionally slashed guys in the face with the hockey stick, sorry we arent on your level. Sounds like your doing all the crying....its 6-2 son sitdown.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

eyes.gif

We havent intentionally slashed guys in the face with the hockey stick, sorry we arent on your level. Sounds like your doing all the crying....its 6-2 son sit down.
I'm not going to go tit-for-tat w. some bandwagon "I'll make an appearance in game 7" type of fan. It's the playoffs....alot of stuff isn't going to get called...no matter how blatant.

Congrats on the win Pitt...you all played harder and deserved it....

here's to the B's sweeping....yes, I'm THAT confident.

Back
Top Bottom