OFFICIAL NHL PLAYOFFS THREAD...

Bobby Boucher!

Ward still playing amazing, this should be 6-1. Hang on boys!

And did anyone see the kid behind the Carolina bench giving the finger through the glass? WTH?! Guess he knew the cameras were going there, but just weird

Wow big one for the Pens....

And for we need to get more production from our stars....we need Kane.

huge game... needed to get off on the right foot in this series. We really didn't play that well, but capitalized on our chances and had a few clutch stopsourselves.

Let's keep it up boys!

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Bobby Boucher!

Ward still playing amazing, this should be 6-1. Hang on boys!

And did anyone see the kid behind the Carolina bench giving the finger through the glass? WTH?! Guess he knew the cameras were going there, but just weird

laugh.gif
i saw that, kid had me cracking up i couldnt believe it
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Missed most of it with the lottery and Yankee game.

Will catch OT though hopefully the Hawks pull through.

Wow %+#! us.

Way to lose on game on a stupid turnover....

Detroit is just loaded...every single year
smh.gif

whoever wins the series, ill be rooting for in the finals

id rather see a chicago and pitt final

but ive been a wings fan since way back when

i hope chicago comes back and makes this series interesting

I had to sell my WCF tickets, due to getting some last second EMINEM surprise show tickets......all I know is that detroit won in OT.....I am guessing chicagomade some stupid mistakes and the 3rd or 4th line capitalized....its the same story all the time....

now the wings get 3 days to rest up for a road game....smh....the scheduling even benefits them.....the Yankees of hockey get the breaks.....wings in 5 mightbe 1 game to many...

Brian Campbell i believe it was turned it over in the Detroit zone at the blue line leading to a 3 on 1 which was played pretty well by Barker but Khabibulinhad no shot.

That was a tough loss to digest. Detroit just seems to have that edge that experience and winning brings.

I love that franchise. They know how to win, and make winners out of every player they get. Yes it helps that they got some stars but some of those kids theycreate into stars by assessing them perfect roles and great staff and coaching. I think the wings will take it in 5. Its kind of scary that they took 2 gamesalready and hossa, datsyuk, and zetterburg have been quiet.

^Yeah I was about to say........Detroit is winning and their top 3 players have been doing very little (in terms of scoring). Datsyuk has gone 11 games withouta goal, but he's played very well in those 11 games. Imagine when all 3 of those guys find the net?
eek.gif
sick.gif

I think it'll be kind of boring to see Carolina (if they win), in the Finals. However, I really don't want to see a rematch of last years Finalseither.
ohwell.gif

Detroit is winning the cup. I dont care how good Pitt or Carolina are playing, the Wings are the best team in the league.

I don't see the Pens winning it against Detroit. Maybe if the Hawks somehow win the WCF, but Detroit is to good from top to bottom.

The Niedermayers' agent said they would be willing to play in Vancouver. Though, Scotty is my favorite player I'd rather he goes to Vancouver and takesSpecial Nieds with him. Much rather keep Pronger and sign someone like Koivu or Kozlov.

Back
Top Bottom