OFFICIAL NHL PLAYOFFS THREAD...

haha... during intermission they're having a Crosby interview...
roll.gif

in a Blackhawks-RedWings game... seriously?

Chicago is definitely a worthy opponent. Kane was a ghost and that helped. Didn't hear a ton out of Toews either. Their D didn't impress me too much. Ithink this type of series plays right into the hands of Detroit. They love to get up and down the ice and let their playmakers work. They never get shook whenits an odd man rush or a PP. Having guys that have done this many times is going to be the deal breaker. I think its over in 5.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Chicago is definitely a worthy opponent. Kane was a ghost and that helped. Didn't hear a ton out of Toews either. Their D didn't impress me too much. I think this type of series plays right into the hands of Detroit. They love to get up and down the ice and let their playmakers work. They never get shook when its an odd man rush or a PP. Having guys that have done this many times is going to be the deal breaker. I think its over in 5.
I don't know it's only one game in and Chicago can be down 0-2 for the series and still come back and surprise

Don't get me wrong, I would love to see Detroit get their !#! kicked, but I just don't see it happening. If Detroit plays their best Chicago can'tbeat them. The D for the Wings shut down the Hawks top line today and I see that continuing. And I will say it again, Chicago is nowhere near as physical asthe Ducks, and that was why Anaheim had success.

I guess I have to go with the Canes as far as rooting, I cant root for the Pens. At least if the Canes get there I can say they beat everyone else, not justthe Devils to lol. I want the Hawks or Wings to win it though at this point.

Canes are dominating right now. Pitt needs to pick it up, Fleury can't last forever. C'mon D

Look out MAF! Easy way to get injured going back with that and hitting your head on the pipes/ice

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Joe Beninati might actually be more annoying then Jack Edwards.
eek.gif

Joe B. is the man! One of the best color guys in the business...yes, I'm biased
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom