Official NHL Regular Season Thread... Capitals win President's trophy

Ya, just got that Malkin text. That sucks for the Pens. They were already showing some signs of missing Gonchar...

mad.gif

Better to lose them now as opposed to deep in the playoffs.............It'll be good for everyone IMO, get some guys more experience and see what it'slike to play without 2 of their 3 superstars.

Danis looked great tonight and I hope Lou and Lemaire realize Brodeur shouldn't be playing 75 games a year. Danis is a good goalie IMO. He had stellarnumbers on a horrible Islanders team. Now if only Rolston could get an injury that would prevent him from fulfilling his contract allowing us to get out of it.I think Oduya might have been benched and not hurt. He's been really bad this year.

Originally Posted by J1GOKU

Originally Posted by Proshares

Zubrus!

Danis
pimp.gif
bgzltj.jpg

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Funniest gif I've seen in a while.

Gingers I'm with you on Danis. I didn't catch most of the game I just saw when Steve was interviewing Mottau and he brought up Oduya being hurt andnot returning for the rest of the game.

Tough loss. I thought the Bruins played stellar in the end of the second and the third. GJ Devils though.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Tough loss. I thought the Bruins played stellar in the end of the second and the third. GJ Devils though.
we opened up so well. we were all over them. they got one solid chance and they converted. shawn thornton with the epic fail on their first goal.and man tim thomas...five hole tricklers twice?!?!
sick.gif

i agree tho, we played pretty well. we just didnt convert or get any breaks. that bouncer off the cross bar with a minute or so left was a heartbreaker.

too bad i had class tonight. i really would of liked to witness us nearly blow a 5-1 lead in person
indifferent.gif

BUT, we won, so whatever
laugh.gif

im still pissed though

The first goal was so bad on Shawn. Super overplay then failed to take the body.
frown.gif

Second goal was garbage, I cant beleive Zubrus(?) got in behind Timmy untouched. We easily coulda won 1-0. Hopefully the bad breaks are coming now and not inApril and May.

I'm going away this weekend so I won't be able to update anything... here's the schedules for this weekend.

Friday (10/30/09)
Islanders @ Capitals
Penguins @ Blue Jackets
Maple Leafs @ Sabres
Rangers @ Wild
Canadiens @ Blackhawks
Panthers @ Stars
Canucks @ Ducks
Avalanche @ Sharks

Saturday (10/31/09)
Oilers @ Bruins
Hurricanes @ Flyers
Thrashers @ Senators
Devils @ Lightning
Maple Leafs @ Canadiens
Sabres @ Islanders
Wild @ Penguins
Panthers @ Blues
Stars @ Predators
Ducks @ Coyotes

News & Updates

• New York Rangers forward Marian Gaborik will not play in Friday's game against the Minnesota Wild, spoiling a reunion with the team he had played with for eight seasons.
  • Marc Crawford coaching his 1,000th game on Friday against the Florida Panthers.
  • Dallas Stars goalie Marty Turco has flulike symptoms and will not play against the Florida Panthers.
  • St. Louis captain Eric Brewer made a surprise return to the Blues' lineup Thursday night against the Phoenix Coyotes. The defenceman had not played since Dec. 11 after having back surgery.

Sidney Crosby couldn't have picked a bigger %!@!% to fight tonight
smh.gif

That POS is gonna get his one day...I'd love to see him drop the gloves with someone who actually knows how to throw hands...

laugh.gif
for some reason I've been wanting him and Elias to get into it. No particular reason. I just remember them jawing back and forth his rookie season.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Sidney Crosby couldn't have picked a bigger %!@!% to fight tonight
smh.gif

That POS is gonna get his one day...I'd love to see him drop the gloves with someone who actually knows how to throw hands...
why the #++@ would he fight somebody he knows would kick his %%+? and why is he a POS?
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom