Official NHL Regular Season Thread... Capitals win President's trophy

^ how is that not suspension worthy? Its headhunting... You might want to take off your orange colored glasses...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

^ how is that not suspension worthy? Its headhunting... You might want to take off your orange colored glasses...
laugh.gif

It was clean IMO...that was to the effect of what Scott Stevens did to Kariya....

I should have gone out to LI tonight to see the Caps game....oh well...they're not playing too well right now, but I'll take the W

bruins showed some heart tonight. played like garbage and then got two in the final two minutes with the empty net to put into OT. won it in the SO. nice win.but i think bruins fans have to be worried about how we're gonna do this season

damn tonight was ugly
laugh.gif

im itching to go to a game. everyone who i hang out with these days isnt a hockey fan, or sports fan in general for that matter. its either i go alone or callsomeone who i havent talked to in like 3 years. im leaning towards going alone so i can get a better seat but i donno

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif

It was clean IMO...that was to the effect of what Scott Stevens did to Kariya....

I should have gone out to LI tonight to see the Caps game....oh well...they're not playing too well right now, but I'll take the W

Richards did dip his shoulder when he was crossing paths with David

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

laugh.gif

Richards did dip his shoulder when he was crossing paths with David
I dunno...even with Richards dipping his shoulder, there was still nothing wrong with the hit itself. He did nothing different than any otherplayer who is going for an open ice hit....Booth was following his pass...if he had kept his head up the whole time, he may have avoided Richards. Thereshould be NO suspension IMO for that...it was clean. Unfortunate result, but clean.

Richards will definetly get suspended. He loaded up and went through the hit with his shoulder right into Booths head.

Originally Posted by Physicx

im itching to go to a game. everyone who i hang out with these days isnt a hockey fan, or sports fan in general for that matter. its either i go alone or call someone who i havent talked to in like 3 years. im leaning towards going alone so i can get a better seat but i donno
i know what you mean man. none of my friends in ny like watching hockey. i ALWAYS have to go to the bar alone to watch bruins games. none of myroommates give a damn about hockey. i know its different than actually going to the game, but just go for it. usually by the end of the game you'll betalking to the people next you anyway.

laugh.gif
get hit by a falling beam in that godforsaken arena.

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
get hit by a falling beam in that godforsaken arena.
The place is an absolute dump...it's like the turd of NHL arenas....

CSNPhilly Mike Richards has been cleared of any wrongdoing in Saturday's hit on the Florida Panthers' David Booth. He will not face suspension or any disciplinary action.
The hit was clean....I knew there would be no suspension...Richards better be ready the next time the Flyers play the panthers tho....

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

Richards will definetly get suspended. He loaded up and went through the hit with his shoulder right into Booths head.

You my friend were wrong. No suspension for Richards.

Originally Posted by cquan05

Kopitar is ridiculous
pimp.gif
.......that is all.
indeed, hat trick on thursday, 3 assists the following game, and 2 goals last night...BEAST

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by Physicx

im itching to go to a game. everyone who i hang out with these days isnt a hockey fan, or sports fan in general for that matter. its either i go alone or call someone who i havent talked to in like 3 years. im leaning towards going alone so i can get a better seat but i donno
i know what you mean man. none of my friends in ny like watching hockey. i ALWAYS have to go to the bar alone to watch bruins games. none of my roommates give a damn about hockey. i know its different than actually going to the game, but just go for it. usually by the end of the game you'll be talking to the people next you anyway.
well +%#+, i wouldnt go watch a BRUINS game with YOU either
laugh.gif
i kid i kid

but yeah, i got tickets (or ticket rather
laugh.gif
) to the colorado and edmonton game on nov 18. pretty far away. i wanted to go the the colorado game tomorrow buti have sched clashes. i would go to the nyr and detroit games this and next thurs but i have evening classes those days too

and for the record, it would be pretty cool to have a beer and watch a game with you
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

The Devils look very good lately. On the road that is.
they're going to have to be even better, losing Paul Martin for 4-6 weeks is not good.

The Atlanta Thrashers will be without star forward Ilya Kovalchuk for two-to-four weeks. The 26-year-old has a small fracture of a non-weight bearing bone. Kovalchuk had a CT scan on Monday afternoon to determine the extent of a foot injury he suffered on Saturday against the San Jose Sharks.

Gaborik scored another 2 goals tonight... left the game in the 3rd period...
indifferent.gif

thats how its suppose to be..... every season
wink.gif

at least he put up quite a bit of points early

Back
Top Bottom