Official NHL Regular Season Thread... Capitals win President's trophy

7 is definitely a little much. 4 woulda been ideal.

while we're on the topic of contracts...that tim thomas contract has me
sick.gif
right now

That analysis for the Penguins is spot on. That team is getting healthy and is looking dominant again. It's a damn shame that the Hawks had a %!%*$% outingin Southern California
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

That analysis for the Penguins is spot on. That team is getting healthy and is looking dominant again. It's a damn shame that the Hawks had a %!%*$% outing in Southern California
smh.gif

smile.gif

^ Yea but they're still looking like a solid #2 behind SJ. Seeing the Wings struggle like this is weird to me. I know it's early, but both conferenceslooking like it's going to be a dogfight top to bottom. Saying Ovie is day to day.

Yeah the 'Hawks will battle it out with SJ for that #1 spot in the West, there's no doubt about that.

I'm still a bit iffy about Calgary, they always seem to drop the ball during the middle of the season.

Hope Voukon is okay, I was never a fan of players striking their stick on the post out of frustration, there's no need for that.

eek.gif
@ Ballard...There shouldnt' be any suspension. He was doing what countless players and goalies do after giving up a goal...smacking his stick on thepipes in anger. Unfortunately, he missed and hit his goalie. Scary stuff tho....he's gotta feel like %$%* today.

As far as Ovechkin, I'll say this...Was he purposely trying to knee Gleason? No. Should he be suspended because it was a dangerous play (and he's arepeat offender)? Absolutely. That being said, I REALLY hope Ovechkin doesn't try to alter his playing style. He's aggressive as hell, andunfortunately these things do happen when you play like him. With all the hits he's given out over the past 4-5 years, only a handful have been"dirty." He needs to be careful out there for not only other players, but also for himself.

The Kings aren't going anywhere, the Ducks gave us more of a game than your squad FrenchBlue23
wink.gif
Hey, a win is a win. Give me something here.
laugh.gif

The Kings are showing major improvements, we finally have a solid #1 goalie, Kopitar is maturing, and their winning!

'Hawks were in this transition no so long ago.
wink.gif

i hope the sharks keep it up. still got love for big joe over there. and definitely would love to see someone other than the wings in the final so would loveto see the hawks and sharks duke it out. but im getting way ahead...it's only december
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

i hope the sharks keep it up. still got love for big joe over there. and definitely would love to see someone other than the wings in the final so would love to see the hawks and sharks duke it out. but im getting way ahead...it's only december
laugh.gif

That's what I'm saying, finally good to see the Wings struggle.

We are seeing unfamiliar names at the top.

laugh.gif
watch the Kings knock the Hawks out in a 2-7 match-up.

This could be SJ's year. Joe playing well, Marleau rebounding, Heatley fitting, Boyle playing a good point. They need someone to spell Nabby and play well.

But we say that every year
laugh.gif

The Kings aren't going anywhere, the Ducks gave us more of a game than your squad FrenchBlue23
wink.gif
word Kopitar is a beast though

and you know where we will be come June
nerd.gif
now that Hossa is back
pimp.gif

Hossa and the cup apparently don't belong together. I had some guys on my team send me the Ballard vid, said the next time I give up a goal that iswhat's going to happen. Seriously though scary hit

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

hopefully it happens this year. because Toews, Kane and a few others are free agents
Aren't they currently working on something to lock Toews & Kane up long term?

^ Definitely need to re-sign Campbell. Been having good seasons under the radar since he went to Chicago.

Back
Top Bottom