Official NHL Regular Season Thread... Capitals win President's trophy

Originally Posted by Proshares

That whole bar should fall under sea level. Boston bar in NYC smh

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

Keiths 12 year contract I am willing to bet my left testicle is front loaded like the Hossa and Prongers deal the NHL looked into. While I understand it is perfectly acceptable Im not a fan of this. Pronger will be making something like 250k his final year. Its a BS way to get around the cap IMO, while it is technically fine, I dislike it.
I agree 100%.

The NHL cap is nothing more than a formality at this point since there are so many ways to cheat the system. You can bury players in the minors, put them on the long-term disability list or just give them ******ed 10+ year contracts.

NHL unrestricted free agency is gonna be almost non-existent in a couple of years with all these top players signing these life-time contracts. When July rolls around teams are gonna be deciding on which 3rd and 4th liners they want to sign
smh.gif

The NHL also has to protect the owners from their own stupidity. The owners think that giving a player a 10-year-deal will save them some money down the line. However, what happens if that player suffers a career ending injury 2 seasons into his deal or if the player performance diminishes?

17dipietro.1.600.jpg

Charles Wang smh.

Brooklyn Tech graduate who donated tons of money to the football team but when the hockey team proposed a plan just for him to buy equipment he rejected it. Weweren't considered a team that was part of the school. Played for the Chelsea Piers league. Hate his guts for that.

Another L for my Ducks. On two own goals and Selanne breaks his hand the day after I order his jersey.
smh.gif

Top 3 pick here we come.
smokin.gif

just scored tickets to tomorrow nights leafs @ bruins game...welcome back to boston, phil

bruins @ canadiens tonight
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

Another L for my Ducks. On two own goals and Selanne breaks his hand the day after I order his jersey.
smh.gif

Top 3 pick here we come.
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Can't tell you how much I love to see the Ducks at the bottom.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

smh.gif

Top 3 pick here we come.
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

the only time i like seeing the ducks win anything is in the disney movies
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

smh.gif

Top 3 pick here we come.
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

happy.gif
It's OK with me to be at the bottom for a year. Add one ofHall/Seguin/Fowler with Getz, Ryan, Perry, and all our D prospects. Then trade Niedermayer for some picks/prospects and hope the Flyers lose every single gamefor the rest of the season. We'll be back. Although, I do hope the Kings and Sharks both get knocked out in the 1st round.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

smh.gif

Top 3 pick here we come.
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

happy.gif
It's OK with me to be at the bottom for a year. Add one of Hall/Seguin/Fowler with Getz, Ryan, Perry, and all our D prospects. Then trade Niedermayer for some picks/prospects and hope the Flyers lose every single game for the rest of the season. We'll be back. Although, I do hope the Kings and Sharks both get knocked out in the 1st round.

I respect your positivity.
laugh.gif

The California rivalry is in full force 24/7.
pimp.gif

TSN has learned that the Carolina Hurricanes have granted the Flyers permission to speak to Peter Laviolette, who is believed to be Stevens' successor.

Laviolette will make his debut behind the Philadelphia bench on Saturday when the Flyers host the Washington Capitals.

This will be Laviolette's third stint as an NHL head coach, having previously been behind the bench of the New York Islanders and Carolina Hurricanes.

Back
Top Bottom