Official NHL Regular Season Thread... Capitals win President's trophy

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Great win...

Timmy was ONNNNN tonight. Eff a Tuukka.
pimp.gif
Chara's bomb was insane.
laugh.gif

[tiger woods]huge[/tiger woods]

Just watched the Sabres/Isles shootout.....that was some exciting %@#!
pimp.gif
Dipietro wasn't as bad as I thought. My man JT wasn't lying when he said he was growing out the facial hair
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Burrows 10 goals 4 assists in his last 10 games
pimp.gif
......and just scored ona breakaway. Dude is on a tear

Fleury hurt and not playing, and the Canucks are freaking rolling up the Pens right now. This team may frustrate me like the team last year did. Hopefully itends with the hoisting of the Cup otherwise I will just be frustrated

This OT in Detroit is probably the best I've seen all year
pimp.gif
...........headed to a shootout now.

Updated: January 16, 2010, 7:27 PM ET

[h2]Report: Bruins headed for Prague[/h2]

Comment Email Print ESPNBoston.com

Although there's plenty of hockey left in this season, the Bruins already are planning for their 2010-11 season opener, which will be in Prague, an NHL source told the Boston Globe.

The Bruins will play two regular-season games against the Phoenix Coyotes there in late September, and also participate in exhibition games against teams that have not been announced, according to the Boston Globe.

The Bruins currently have two Czechs on the team -- David Krejci and Vladimir Sobotka.

During the European swing, it's possible the Bruins will play in Marco Sturm's native country of Germany and Zdeno Chara's home country of Slovakia, according to the Globe.

It's all part of the NHL's attempt to capture the European market. This season, Chicago and Florida played in Helinski, and Detroit and St. Louis traveled to Stockholm.

Patrice Cormier with a dirty, disgusting elbow in a game Sunday......Fast forward to a minute into the video.
smh.gif
smh.gif

CQuan....I just saw the vid right before you posted it...absolutely no place in the game for anything like that. On top of it all, he has a history of throwingelbows (he jacked up some kid from Sweeden in the WJC I believe)...dude should be suspended for the rest of the season for that blatant elbow...
smh.gif

*who was he drafted by?

Assuming you're talking about Cormier (i try to not stay on NT, been getting trojan pop ups) he's a Devils prospect. This stuff has happened recentlywith him being considered a dirty player and rightfully so. I am not defending him whatsoever and I am actually really disgusted by that. That was hisintentions and when I saw the guy convulsing I literally felt sick to my stomach. No place in the game for that. Had high hopes for him becoming a solid Devilsplayer but that was a dirtbag play.

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

(i try to not stay on NT, been getting trojan pop ups)
me too...
smh.gif

Just scanned every drive on my computer and removed all infections and I'm still getting pop-ups. Might have to stay away for a while.

^ Saw that goal on Sportscenter. Unreal. Looks like the Harlem Globetrotters on skates.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Kid had 6 points last night and Malkin with a trick, about time the offense woke up
I saw that on SC this morning, I love how they had to follow it up with Ovechkin. It's like the media only cares about either of the two. On asidenote, looks like the Ducks are getting hot.

Back
Top Bottom