Official NHL Regular Season Thread... Capitals win President's trophy

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Kid had 6 points last night and Malkin with a trick, about time the offense woke up
I saw that on SC this morning, I love how they had to follow it up with Ovechkin. It's like the media only cares about either of the two. On a sidenote, looks like the Ducks are getting hot.
they had to follow up with Ovechkin....big game tomorrow night Pens vs. Caps
pimp.gif
can't wait....

oh...and even though Malkin had the hat trick, he was still a -3

Crosby has the best nose for the puck that I've seen from any player (post-Gretzky)....it's unreal
smh.gif
Great....GREAT player

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Kid had 6 points last night and Malkin with a trick, about time the offense woke up
I saw that on SC this morning, I love how they had to follow it up with Ovechkin. It's like the media only cares about either of the two. On a sidenote, looks like the Ducks are getting hot.
pimp.gif
can't wait....

Crosby has the best nose for the puck that I've seen from any player (post-Gretzky)....it's unreal
smh.gif
Great....GREAT player
I should put that last line in my sig and keep it in there forever
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

I've got a bad feeling about tomorrow's game, I don't think the Pens can get it done without MAF. Although, if I were a Caps fan I wouldn't beputting tomorrow's game up as an automatic W, because Theo and Varly haven't been playing to the best of their abilities either. Hopefully it's anentertaining game though.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cquan05

pimp.gif
can't wait....

smh.gif
Great....GREAT player
I should put that last line in my sig and keep it in there forever
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

I've got a bad feeling about tomorrow's game, I don't think the Pens can get it done without MAF. Although, if I were a Caps fan I wouldn't be putting tomorrow's game up as an automatic W, because Theo and Varly haven't been playing to the best of their abilities either. Hopefully it's an entertaining game though.
pimp.gif
Imma go back and edit
laugh.gif

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/teams/players/?name=georges+laraque
Georges Laraque will not play another game with the Montreal Canadiens.

General manager Bob Gainey contacted him Thursday morning and told him that head coach Jacques Martin didn't had any confidence in him anymore and the team believes they can win without the enforcer in the lineup. The club will pay his salary for the rest of the season and will buy out the rest of his contract at the end of the 2009-10 campaign.

Crosby has the best nose for the puck that I've seen from any player (post-Gretzky)

Scored the 1st goal of the game....this statement holds true to the tap-in that he had....

also, Ovechkin made Letang look STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPID on that deke where Knuble scored...1-1 right now

GO PENS! Caps v Pens games are always so much fun, so entertaining for the league. This game needs to be on NATIONAL TV!

GO PENS! Caps v Pens games are always so much fun, so entertaining for the league. This game needs to be on NATIONAL TV!
pimp.gif

Im mad its not though
mad.gif

dmxfury wrote:
I kno a day late but i saw that too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cquan05

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/teams/players/?name=georges+laraque
Georges Laraque will not play another game with the Montreal Canadiens.

General manager Bob Gainey contacted him Thursday morning and told him that head coach Jacques Martin didn't had any confidence in him anymore and the team believes they can win without the enforcer in the lineup. The club will pay his salary for the rest of the season and will buy out the rest of his contract at the end of the 2009-10 campaign.

Laraque and Gainey were going at it....Laraque said the Habs were being insensitive about this move because he's dealing with a lot because ofthe earthquake in Haiti (he has relatives there)....can't believe Laraque would even say that....
smh.gif

5-3 Caps right now....

Nick Backstrom is one of the BEST players in the league that no one talks about....he's gotta be in that 10-15 range...he's so @+%@+%$ good.

Bruins robbed on a blown call leading to a PP goal by Columbus with 1:15 left
frown.gif

Laraque should be happy, he gets paid to do nothing for the rest of the year.
nerd.gif

Crosby has gotten a lot better, you can't complain about him nearly as much as you could in the past

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Bruins robbed on a blown call leading to a PP goal by Columbus with 1:15 left
frown.gif
ridiculous, man. wasn't even milan's stick...shame on us regardless tho...we need a sharp kick in the @%$ from someone.

my dad was saying peter chiarelli was on the radio saying right now this team doesn't deserve to have the front office make a move for a top 6 forward, andthat a move like that wouldn't even help with the way they've been playing. looks like it's going to be a typical bruins season...sneak into theplayoffs with a first round exit. there's just no consistency with this team. not in their play, and that's partly because there's no consistencywith who dresses every night, or with the lines. it's partly due to injuries, i know...but claude really needs to set that line up and let them worktogether for more than a game or two.

yeah I heard the replay on the DA show on the Sports Hub. I kinda like calling out the team, maybe itll work. I agree with the lineup thing too, I usuallyagree with everything Claude does but juggling the lines all the time (with the healthy guys, I know its hard cause theres been injuries) isnt helping. theWheeler/Krejci/Ryder lines NEEDS to stay together. Even when they arent scoring, they have so much flow and chemistry its ridiculous.

At this point, I dont wanna trade for Kovy cause it wont help cause we'll need to trade Wheeler, Tuukka and probably another young'n for him and Kovycant play 60 minutes.

But I dont think this effort is the real team. The telltale sign for me will be the two weeks or so after the olympic break when we finally have a whole team.If they cant get it done then, well, were just not that good.

6-3

Ovechkin 2 goals and an assist...
pimp.gif

Good win....

DoubleJs07 are we the only Caps fans on nt? Great win last night btw. Backstrom is one of the best players indeed.

^ That's a good thing that there's not that many Caps and Pens fans. Would make the thread kinda unbearable. The only homeriffic fan out of the two fanbases is Fade on Her/Him.

Back
Top Bottom