Official NHL Regular Season Thread... Capitals win President's trophy

Originally Posted by Proshares

DJ's, how much longer is Laich signed on for?
Pretty sure him and the Caps avoided arbitration and he signed for 3 years.......this was maybe 2yrs ago? Wasn't last year, so must have been the year before.

^Yeah that's what I thought, so I was right in my original post.

Tons of scouts at Staples for the game tonight
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

god...i cant believe we almost blew that game. ridiculous.

one more game before the break. need to win that...in regulation.

WE WANT TIMMY

smile.gif

I'm alright with giving up the goals considering the Offense broke out huge. Now if it just stays that way.

I feel like he would have made the save on that one that went through Downies skates...

But he probably woulda let in a blueliner dump in so same thing..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

flyers should try and make a move on koivu or selanne

great win last night
pimp.gif
 carter surprised me last night
laugh.gif
 dude is soft and lazy..... hope the dude is alright

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 word they need help with scoring, richards and carter can't do everything

One of the biggest fraud 50 goal scorers ever
laugh.gif

I always thought they messed up by putting Mark Bell w/him and Thornton the season after they traded for Joe. Those three had no chemistry whatsoever. Michalek was ready and waiting from day 1
laugh.gif

For the time being it appears all is quiet in regards to a potential trade for Carolina Hurricanes forward Ray Whitney.

The Los Angeles Kings still have interest in the 37-year-old, who has 45 points this season, including 17 goals and 28 assists.

Carolina believes they will get a first round pick and a prospect inreturn for Whitney, who wants an extension and would waive his no-tradeclause for a two-year extension.

Originally, when this trade was proposed to him, he asked for a three-year extension and Los Angeles countered with one-year.

If the Kings were to give the extra year, this trade would likely happen.

It remains in a holding pattern and will likely be a deadline deal.

New Penguins Arena looks sick. Food court overlooking ice.
eek.gif

18,087 seats for Crosby...
laugh.gif
Very very very small chance but...what if he leaves?
laugh.gif
Real disapointed I never got to the igloo. Me and a friend were planning a trip there to see the Bruins take on the Pengys this year but money got tight.

Good game last night, tough loss but what are you going to do. I'm amazed at how Sid is scoring this year, if AO wasn't on another level, he would be right there for the Hart this year. But with how the Caps are playing and AO, he won't lose it barring an injury or something. But good to see Crosby continuing to improve, this league and the young stars is great

It's nice that Sid netted is first 40th goal season, however I would much rather take the win. This years Penguins team is lacking and they need to get it together. I know there are some similarities to last years squad, but I am nervous. Maybe the time off for the Olympics will help the team and allow them to rest and focus.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Matt Cooke needs to have his !$% kicked. That %%@% he pulled on Drury last night was despicable.
smh.gif

I dunno.......the only thing I disagree with is when Cooke gave him those shoves while he was down. What else do you expect from Cooke though?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom