Official NHL Regular Season Thread... Capitals win President's trophy

Its on center ice but since your in Edmonton, you get a black screen
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Anyone think the NHL play has been real sloppy since the return from the Vancouver games?

Detroit D has been bad but that is the story for the year. Shuffling lines hasn't helped either. 
But as far as the Olympics as a whole, Detroit benefitted. Raf has a confidence in his shooting now. Franzen got to skate. Holmer got a rest. I am very thankful for what the OLY did for the Wings. 

Anyone think the NHL play has been real sloppy since the return from the Vancouver games?
Overall I would agree, but the top teams really haven't lost a step. I think it's benefited teams like Washington, Pittsburgh & San Jose.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Overall I would agree, but the top teams really haven't lost a step. I think it's benefited teams like Washington, Pittsburgh & San Jose.
Caps have 3 wins since the break, but they've looked real sluggish. 

You guys loaded up on the trade deadline, you guys should be fine. Hawks - Caps next Sunday, the battle of the best teams with the worst goalie's.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

Matt Cooke.
indifferent.gif
yeah...#@%* move

as far as the game, we got progressively worse as the game went on. in the third period, it was like pitt was on the PP even tho it was 5 on 5. oh well...didnt expect to win that one. more concerned about savy right now
frown.gif

Cooke needs his $!* beat. He's a *$!#%. I dunno if these two teams meet up again before the regular season ends, but he needs to keep his head up.
smh.gif

Cooke needs his $!* beat. He's a *$!#%. I dunno if these two teams meet up again before the regular season ends, but he needs to keep his head up.
smh.gif
Cooke is a plug. Period.

To answer your question: the Bs play Pittsburgh March 18th. I can guarantee there will be retribution.

539w.jpg

I'd LOVE to play the Penguins in the playoffs. Theres just something about the matchup that I favor so much more than say Washington. I really feel we could force them 7 and steal the series.

Bad hit by Cooke, he should and will be suspended. Hopefully Kid sits out the Boston game, cause mist likely he will get the retaliation. On a lighter note I'll post pic of the game I was at on Sat vs the Stars, sitting on the glass was amazing, so much skill and speed and to see it up close is mesmerizing.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Bad hit by Cooke, he should and will be suspended. Hopefully Kid sits out the Boston game, cause mist likely he will get the retaliation.
That hit was terrible and if there is any type of retaliation it shouldn't involve Crosby.

Originally Posted by Son of Troy

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Bad hit by Cooke, he should and will be suspended. Hopefully Kid sits out the Boston game, cause mist likely he will get the retaliation.
That hit was terrible and if there is any type of retaliation it shouldn't involve Crosby.
agreed. crosby had nothing to do with it and isn't that type of player. 

Back
Top Bottom