Official NHL Regular Season Thread... Capitals win President's trophy

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

*throws in the towel*
You & I both and my team is going to the playoffs.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

^ can't help but feel for king henrik...dude gets no goal support at all
he should demand to be traded for real... this team doesn't deserve a goalie like him. If it wasn't for Henrik, the Rangers would be dead last in the conference.

Congrats Finnish Flash.

Bruins were stellar today, for them. Nice to see the response at the Stuart boarding.

How did Begin get the second star by getting into a fight?
laugh.gif

Seidenberg 28.5 minutes today...
eek.gif

Jeff Carter out 3-4 weeks with a broken bone in his foot. Sucks for Flyers fans. Good for me though because he always burns us.

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

Jeff Carter out 3-4 weeks with a broken bone in his foot. Sucks for Flyers fans. Good for me though because he always burns us.

sigh....on to next year...

ws8zr4.jpg

another must win tonight for us....could end up on the outside looking in if we dont take care of %%%! tonight

Seems like the Sharks thought the playoffs started last week.

0-5-1 in their last 6 and Phoenix took over their top spot in the Pacific.

i'll be shocked if Philly can sneak in with the push Atlanta is making. and the Rangers are quite out of it all together, either.

its amazing anyone in the 5-10 seeds cause realistically finish 5th, or be out all together.
laugh.gif
im PRAYING bruins get the 5-6-7. we'll get annihilated against washington. i think we stand a chance with pitt cause of the D/goalies. confident we could even take out buffalo/NJ.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

sigh....on to next year...

ws8zr4.jpg

631253243d74f6fab88f7591564cd04159f0e7f.gif

2ypelc3_th.jpg

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

*throws in the towel*
You & I both and my team is going to the playoffs.
tired.gif

pimp.gif

Nice now that I have directv I get that! Sadly I have a game at 7 so will miss the beginning periods

Quenville seems like he's still torn between him and Huet when it's pretty obvious who the starter should be for the postseason. Give Huet too many chances and your season is donezo.

Back
Top Bottom