OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

Bait stores are taking phone orders.  $10 shipping.  I just ordered a pair. (Yellow Air Max Zero)

LA STORE: 323.424.7272

DB STORE: 909.595.1712

SF STORE: 415.865.0774

SEA STORE: 206.257.1178

Last edited:
Did you try UNKWN? I just woke up, but got an email with a link to order my phone I believe.

Yeah I know they're available. Just can't copp at the moment. Hence use of the word "want" lol. I'll get them soon enough though.

They actually had sizes up to a EU 44 or which is a US M 10 I think.
I'm pretty sure that I saw like a 47 or so (US12/13?) available when I looked this morning, and a few smaller sizes left.

Also in both the NDC announcement page and the current product page they used the product code 789695-104 which is from the 2015 release. Even the listed color description is the same as last year's shoe.

Never seen a men's and wms shoe getting the same product code. So this is a bit strange.

I might make an all volt Air Max Zero when the ID option becomes available 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Am i wildin for that 
nerd.gif

I might make an all volt Air Max Zero when the ID option becomes available :lol:  :pimp:

Am i wildin for that :nerd:
I'm thinking about doing the same, or at least something kind of bright. I'm for sure making an all grey pair though.
I've got a grey, purple and volt idea running through my head. Hopefully black midsole is an option. I'd like to make one white midsoled and one black midsoled pair.

I'll probably do an all volt or a volt/black pair.

I would also like a white/navy but with different color locking. Perhaps all navy with a white swoosh.

Probably to a triple white with a black outsole for the summer

Back
Top Bottom