OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

nope, need the tye-dye hat
laugh.gif

Damn prices dropping like crazy on ebay. Is one dude really selling for 167 shipped?

Dont have my size 12 tho smh

Damn prices dropping like crazy on ebay. Is one dude really selling for 167 shipped?

Dont have my size 12 tho smh

I must say that this thread is moving comparatively slow for a release that is almost a week away. Add to it that the production of these appear more abundant that I initially believed. To those hoping to obtain multiple pairs, it might be a good idea to wait this one out a couple of weeks after the release date if you want a decent price.

Inclination from eBay deals is that these are a massive GR and will go on sale. I got 2 pairs for $152 each already.
These are limited. You bought the sizes that never sell.

There are only 2 13 and ZERO 14.

Sold my 13 for $260.

Not mad at what I paid for my pair (209 from sns), I'll def be looking for cheaper when some of the other cws release.

I bought sz 11 and 12 for $152 shipped each. Those sizes don't sell?

damn size 12 is what im getting in these

but im thinking bout passing for the retro jordan 1 dropping the same day

size 11 and 12 are some of the most popular sizes

These are limited. You bought the sizes that never sell.

There are only 2 13 and ZERO 14.

Sold my 13 for $260.
Your buyer must be a sucker!

These are sitting EVERYWHERE online and will continue to do so when they drop stateside tomorrow.

But you are correct when you say they are limited.

They are limited..........

to about 500k units
roll.gif

Don't worry, he's been reported. Zero tolerance for racist slurs.

This x2 AND I just sent 2 pair of custom kicks to a homie in Paralowie, South Australia...also said these are sitting pretty hard there. Most sneaker heads too young to even know what these are.

Back
Top Bottom