OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Nike-Air-Force-180-High-Wolf-Grey_Purple_06.jpeg

Nike-Air-Force-180-High-Wolf-Grey_Purple_08.jpeg

Nike-Air-Force-180-High-Wolf-Grey_Purple_07.jpeg

Nike-Air-Force-180-High-Wolf-Grey_Purple_01.jpeg

Nike-Air-Force-180-High-Wolf-Grey_Purple_02.jpeg

Nike-Air-Force-180-High-Wolf-Grey_Purple_04.jpeg

177.jpg

Lead86-620x346.jpg

268-620x346.jpg

362-620x346.jpg

448-620x344.jpg

those look amazing but i need an xbox for halo 4 and i will get these later when they go down in price.

I definitely getting the emeralds, but the new grey/purple colorway has me reconsidering purchasing the suns. Suns or grey/purple . . . decisons, decisons. 
eek.gif

Last edited:
were the GITD limited or something?...they are sold out on online, but when i got my pair on saturday they said that was the only one that they sold....

My FNL got in the emeralds today and I was shocked at the quality....much better than any nike retro released recently. And the leather is nice and soft close to the MS VIs. :smokin

I'm copping those emeralds too and if I can I'll catch those Olympics after the first price drop and I'm done with these

Saw the emeralds and black/galaxy ones today at my Nike Shop.

Not bad, I have to say.  Certainly felt nostalgic seeing an old-school hightop.  I tried pumping the ankle-collar... nada. 
laugh.gif

If anything the airbag-area's too small.  Almost made the shoe look a bit out of proportion... at least, from how I remember it back then.  But I loved the huge FORCE tongue.

Materials felt pretty standard.  Not great, but not horrible IMO.  I may have to go back to check the details like the glue-stains and whatnot.

Last edited:
Saw the emeralds and black/galaxy ones today at my Nike Shop.

Not bad, I have to say.  Certainly felt nostalgic seeing an old-school hightop.  I tried pumping the ankle-collar... nada. :lol:

If anything the airbag-area's too small.  Almost made the shoe look a bit out of proportion... at least, from how I remember it back then.  But I loved the huge FORCE tongue.

Materials felt pretty standard.  Not great, but not horrible IMO.  I may have to go back to check the details like the glue-stains and whatnot.

pm me if they are selling or taking phone orders, I would like to cop a pear, also are they really high?? like old school reebok hig? lol thanks broami

^ I live in HK where they only do in-store-purchase.  

I'm gonna need to go see them again, but the sides felt a bit old-school-high-top, if not just slightly lower. The back/achillies area was mid-cut-height

Hopefully i can get my hands on a pair. Let the young crowd that only buys 2012 retro jordans pass on these if they think these are "wack" with no hype. Missed out on the OGs because of the mom being so cheap lol smh

Man those emeralds look nice, sorry but the black 4's will not be copped. Looking to get these

also are they really high?? like old school reebok hig? lol thanks broami
I placed these next to the Hyperdunk 2012's, and they were just slightly higher than the HD's. Probably around 1/2 cm higher.

The "nubuck" on the black ones were not ashy... as seen in the Gentry pics.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom