OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Opinions please. My size 10 volts fit perfect. Do you guys think a 9.5 will be too small? SNS doesn't have a size 10 in Spurs color way. Is there anywhere else that is selling the Spurs for 120 or less?
they run tts

def not big, if anything a little small.

I was thinking about removing the insole but isn't it less comfortable?
They're not particularly comfortable/well cushioned shoes by today's standards to start with.

Insole is fairly thick tho... pulling it (insole) out did seem to make a difference to the fit.

Whether or not taking the insole out makes them UNcomfortable, depends on the person... if you're used to Zoom/Air Max all the time, you're gonna notice the difference.

Last edited:
Emerald pics...

Spurs insole "Mr. Robinson's Neighborhood"

Also...so far my red still have the best functioning pump system. Probably goes Red, Emeralds, and Volt in terms of efficiency. Just an FYI. I also sized up a half in these as well to the dude asking. TTS "felt" like enough room, but the leather stitching was killing my pinky toe, so half up it is.

Last edited:
No spots got anything past the Red pair..I think they (stores) learned after releasing the last 3 CW's these would need to go on discount to sell..sucks..I would have gladly bought Ultramarine's or Emeralds for $99..even Footaction who does have all the Volt & Spurs for full retail still hasn't gotten in the Denim,Ultramarine's or Emeralds..I assumed the Denim were for stores wit LS accounts.

No spots got anything past the Red pair..I think they (stores) learned after releasing the last 3 CW's these would need to go on discount to sell..sucks..I would have gladly bought Ultramarine's or Emeralds for $99..even Footaction who does have all the Volt & Spurs for full retail still hasn't gotten in the Denim,Ultramarine's or Emeralds..I assumed the Denim were for stores wit LS accounts.

My Footaction has everything except the Denim so far...Volt, Spurs, Red, UltraMarine, and Emerald. But this is a high volume FTA and there isn't much I don't see them get. That being said everything is still at full retail.

My Footaction has everything except the Denim so far...Volt, Spurs, Red, UltraMarine, and Emerald. But this is a high volume FTA and there isn't much I don't see them get. That being said everything is still at full retail.
Until this week when someone told me they drive 3 hrs to get to my FA from Nyc I was like "wtf???" I started to gather things are very different as far as inventory at different shops..he literally asked if we "still get all the hot QS at my mall" had me baffled..considering I have been there for years & never realized it was worth the 3 hour drive lol..but I guess to some ppl,if u want that sale u will do anything.

J jchrist413 what Footaction is this?
I'm pretty sure he was talking about the Holyoke Mall..nothing special..I live here so maybe I'm biased..I just never thought of it as being anything worth driving to..I just did a Google search & the store isn't there anymore..a friend used to be the manager but he moved on to run Expressions.

Last edited:
I wear a 12 and settled for a 13 that just came in today in the volts. SUPER happy I made this decision. They pinky thing you guys are talking about, i can slightly feel on my left foot and know if I had purchased my true size or even a 12.5, it would have been bothersome to me personally.

I wear a 12 and settled for a 13 that just came in today in the volts. SUPER happy I made this decision. They pinky thing you guys are talking about, i can slightly feel on my left foot and know if I had purchased my true size or even a 12.5, it would have been bothersome to me personally.
U got them..good biz..I was gonna check for u this weekend when I make my rounds..good thing u got the 13..same here..everything good except the pinky area on the left shoe.

Back
Top Bottom