OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

Interested in the emeralds size 12.5 on discount. I'm guessing that size will be super hard to find now. :nerd:

Last edited:

I guess we'll see!

Maybe the shoes won't appreciate much. But if they are at least going for $200 or so in 6 months (which is the original retail price), that's about $69 profit per pair if I bought them at $90 each [$200 sale price, minus $26 ebay/paypal fees, minus $15 shipping = $159]. Like I said previously, I could be completely wrong, but I really think these are going to be somewhat coveted after they're all gone. And if not, I'm out a few $$. Big deal.

Oh, and I could probably manage 20 pairs for storage. I have a garage storage closet perfect for this.
I don't think they will appreciate that soon. Maybe in 10 years, assuming Nike doesn't release them again like they do with retros.  There were a few lebron 11 shoes that sold out at their retail price from retailers, but are going for under retail on ebay now. The lebron 11 all stars, were 220$, sold out at retailers, but there were multiple deadstock pairs for 150-190$ on ebay a couple weeks ago

Anybody see size 13 emeralds at outlets? Looking to phone order them.
Interested in the emeralds size 12.5 on discount. I'm guessing that size will be super hard to find now.
nerd.gif
I was in Las Vegas over the weekend and saw a ton of emeralds in stock at the Las Vegas North Premium Outlets store. Not sure if I recall seeing 12.5 or 13, but it's worth a call to find out. Price was $100 -20% discount = $80. I bought one pair for myself. No emeralds were in stock at the Las Vegas South outlet or Primm outlet stores.

EDIT: In case anyone was unaware, the store staff can search all over the country for a specific model and color way; you just need to know the product code. The only caveat is that the computer search takes a few minutes, so it's not like you can search for four different color ways (four searches) without pissing off the staff.

Last edited:
The pair I phone ordered from Kentucky is supposed to be arriving on Tuesday but of course it's coming FedEx with signature and I can't be sure someone will be home when they come. So now I have to drive 30 min away to pick it up at a FedEx location that it could be held at. Sorta frustrating but hopefully I can go get it Wednesday afternoon.

Interested in the emeralds size 12.5 on discount. I'm guessing that size will be super hard to find now. :nerd:

I'm pissed at myself for messing around and not grabbing the Lyon/Infrareds in a 12.5 while they were on Eastbay. Wasn't waiting for them to go any lower, I just legit forgot to order lol.

Peace,
J

I just snagged another pair of Hot Limes for the archives.
NDC has them on Clearance w/ an extra 20% disco.
(code is GETFIT and I think it's good until 11/2)
:nerd:

Man that's probably the best pair of customs I've seen by far. A subtle yet highly effective change. Just wish i knew how to implant the led's into the air bubble.

Word of advice, some outlets will tell you anything to get you to come in store so make sure when phone ordering (especially out if state) after you give them the style code, ask detailed question about to color of the shoe! I did this and drove 50 mins to pick up emeralds only to be met with Ultramarines still! -_- I can only imagine ordering out of state and have that happen to me, needless to say I'm still out of an 13 in emeralds so If any body has info on there local outlet for that size let me know.

^You generally have to be very specific/direct with the employees at the outlet stores, since some of them aren't very knowledgeable or simply don't care (like any retail-type store). I went into a factory store and asked if they had any of the Command Force models in stock. Employee said no, sorry. Then I turned around to check the clearance rack, and they had the ultra marines in various sizes.

I noted in an earlier post than the Las Vegas North factory store had a bunch of emeralds in stock as of last weekend. You might try them for a size 13. $100 was the price, before a 20% discount.

nkx1 nkx1 yeah it's gotten really sad now but I'll make sure to check out Las Vegas after I call two more stores locally.

nkx1 nkx1 yeah it's gotten really sad now but I'll make sure to check out Las Vegas after I call two more stores locally.

When I was calling around last week for a sz 13 emerald, I was told 21 Mercer had sz 13 in stock and also some outlet down in Louisiana was showing stock as well but I don't recall what city.

When I was calling around last week for a sz 13 emerald, I was told 21 Mercer had sz 13 in stock and also some outlet down in Louisiana was showing stock as well but I don't recall what city.
Im in New Orleans. There's an outlet here in new Orleans , one in Gonzalez , and the other is in Schreveport, Louisiana. I think the outlet your talking about is in Schreveport. I remember calling them 2 weeks ago looking for any command forces in a size 13. They still had them for $129 in the emeralds and the reds.

Last edited:
Reps for the both of you, I appreciate the info. I will definitely call that Louisiana outlet and let you guys know what happens.

Anyone seen the wolf/jade colorway at outlets? I've seen plenty of volts but none of these.

Anyone seen the wolf/jade colorway at outlets? I've seen plenty of volts but none of these.
I saw those at the outlets here in New Orleans about 2 months ago. The lowest they went was for $99. Unfortunetly they didn't last long. Once they hit that price point they were sold out within a matter of a week. And it seems like they are drying up all over. I couldn't track down a pair in a size 13. So I ended up catching a pair off jimmy jazz.

paulwest1985 paulwest1985 they had them at $80 but it ended up being 90 shipped to where I'm located and da hen da hen try calling Atlantic city (609)348-0573 my brother was there recently and I believe he said that they had that color in limited sizing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom