OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

This weekend passed on the Emeralds at $63 cause they had damn near two hundred pairs left....which means they haven't seen the bottom yet....
Which outlet was that???
nerd.gif

dc30 dc30 I know your in Jersey as well so pretty much every outlet out here had them (I didn't hit Paramus)

Jersey Gardens was the highest at $99 with 20% off...

Tinton falls and Jackson were both $79 with 20% off....

I think Woodbury was $89...

And that's just the tri-state....if you do a NikeFind they are super stocked in very color....

The 20% off finished Monday but I would say one more round of mark downs and another hash weekend sale you should be able to score your color and size for less then $50....

ayipapi ayipapi
I was in Paramus on Thursday. All they had were a few Ultramarine's from $99.99. Woodbury I was in a few days before and all they had was Red's at $129.99. Emeralds had been cleared out. Now that was last Sunday and Thurs respectively so maybe it's changed since then?

dc30 dc30 I never really go to Paramus and Woodbury I generally hit at least once a month....I'm in Central Jersey so I hit the other spots more...but last time I was there emeralds were heavy stocked...

If not Ghetto Gardens as of Friday still have a fsr and so did Newark...

Jackson also had the UltraMarines but they were $99 instead of $79 like the Emeralds....

Like I said without doing a phone order these things are pretty much every where.....I not sure if there is a Halloween sale this weekend but they are on hash in Tinton but every other spot they are still in the bins....

I passed cause honestly I barely wear my Hoyles and the Emeralds are basically the same....if I can get them for like sub $50 I'll jump...if not....ill pass I don't need them in my life....lol

ayipapi ayipapi
Ok thanks fam. How far are you from Paramus anyway? Central Jerz where? I have family in the Highlands, Red Bank area. And same here...if I can grab an extra pair of Hoyle's or Emeralds for $50 or below, I'm in there like swimwear. But I wear mine a fair amount.

dc30 dc30 I'm in Rahway (about 10 mins south of Elizabeth)...Paramus isn't far I just hate getting in and out of that place...and it's NEVER worth the trip (for me anyway)

What size your wear?

I got you homie...when they finally brick out...should be either this weekend or next...I got you...

It's not like NIke is losing money on the CF's. They are still making a nice profit off these. Considering these shoes probably cost less than $20 to make , that's still a nice chuck of change. Of course they won't do Jordan numbers , but I still see this shoe as having a successful run. Hype was high when it was confirmed that these would release. And they seemed to have sold well in the beginning. With that being said , I think the high price prevented this shoe from selling better initially. For such outdated tech $200 is a lot to ask. But on the other hand..........Jordan's ( nuff said ). Either way I'm a happy customer. Because I've wanted this shoe ever since I saw it on fresh prince of bel aire. And I got all my pairs for far below retail. 2x Volts = $109 each, 3X Reds = $60 each, 3x Emeralds = $109 each, Ultramarines =4x  $90 each, 1x Spurs = $100. And now I'm patiently waiting on the denims to hit the outlets......
Where did you get the reds and the spurs that cheap? I got the emeralds for 134 off ebay around the time they came out (shoulda waited for that), I got marines for 80, volts for 118, but paid 150 for the reds and 180 for spurs off footlocker my size is 11.5 btw

I was at the outlet this weekened and they had the reds, emeralds, and white blue and red colorway for about $63 after 20% off. I think city gear has all red colorway online for $99. Check the outlt thread if your looking fo stores with them for under $100 

I was at the outlet this weekened and they had the reds, emeralds, and white blue and red colorway for about $63 after 20% off. I think city gear has all red colorway online for $99. Check the outlt thread if your looking fo stores with them for under $100 
thats crazy. I noticed the red ones sold out at footlocker and eastbay really quick, they didn't even lower them less than 180. Didn't expect those to go so cheap

Can you call in and get the same 20% off or is that in store only?
50/50 some stores will honor it others will not. I never did a phone order from that outlet because I live within driving distance so I'm not sure.  I believe the 20% was just over the weekend but I could be wrong. Best bet is to call and see. Best to call during the day when they are not busy. (630) 585-9568

dc30 dc30 I'm in Rahway (about 10 mins south of Elizabeth)...Paramus isn't far I just hate getting in and out of that place...and it's NEVER worth the trip (for me anyway)

What size your wear?

I got you homie...when they finally brick out...should be either this weekend or next...I got you...

Oh word...yeah you're not that far. But I agree...everytime I hit Paramus it's kinda lame. I see all kinds of great outlet/factory posts on NT...hit mine and it's crickets crickets. I am a size 8.5 in these bad boys.

On a side note I was able to score a pair of the reds on Columbus Day from Kicks USA size 10 for another Baymax Custom order. Used a slightly different Metallic violet for them. Will post when they're finished.

I find it interesting that some people who want these shoes are balking at prices that are well under 50% of retail. I bought a couple pairs for myself at $90 (spurs and red color ways), and I bought a couple for resale down the line as well. I fully expect these to appreciate beyond original retail price after retailers have sold out. I could be wrong, but judging from demand prior to the release of these shoes, it seems like these will appreciate. I would have purchased many more for resale down the line, but the wife got annoyed with me for hoarding so many! Admittedly, the demand for these shoes is somewhat small, but there is definitely demand. I wouldn't expect that demand to entirely evaporate after these shoes disappear from retailers.

For $63 (the price noted by a few people here at outlets), I would have had a tough time not buying 20+ pairs for resale!

Where did you get the reds and the spurs that cheap? I got the emeralds for 134 off ebay around the time they came out (shoulda waited for that), I got marines for 80, volts for 118, but paid 150 for the reds and 180 for spurs off footlocker my size is 11.5 btw
I copped the reds from an outlet in Wisconison. It was posted back on page 173. And I got the last pair of Spurs in a size 13 with a 20% off coupon probably about 3 months ago.

what do you guys wear with your command forces? joggers?
I wear joggers with mine. I have to stress , only loose fitting joggers though. Cause I'm 6'3 , 245 lbs. I figure no sense in covering up these bad boys in regular jeans.

I find it interesting that some people who want these shoes are balking at prices that are well under 50% of retail. I bought a couple pairs for myself at $90 (spurs and red color ways), and I bought a couple for resale down the line as well. I fully expect these to appreciate beyond original retail price after retailers have sold out. I could be wrong, but judging from demand prior to the release of these shoes, it seems like these will appreciate. I would have purchased many more for resale down the line, but the wife got annoyed with me for hoarding so many! Admittedly, the demand for these shoes is somewhat small, but there is definitely demand. I wouldn't expect that demand to entirely evaporate after these shoes disappear from retailers.

For $63 (the price noted by a few people here at outlets), I would have had a tough time not buying 20+ pairs for resale!

you a bad reseller then. buying 20 pairs of shoes nobody wants. you wont make much profit.

After calling around for part of the afternoon finally was able to place a phone order in my size 13. Found them in Simpsonville, Kentucky.

Priced at $79.99 before shipping/tax. Emerald pair.

smh, I know all about The Wife. Why can't The Wife ever get with the program?!? aaaaaaa!

OTOH, c'mon, the shoes are not going to appreciate. At least not enough to cover inflation and storage costs. You might not have "storage costs", but for 20 pairs, yes, you do.

you a bad reseller then. buying 20 pairs of shoes nobody wants. you wont make much profit.
I guess we'll see!

smh, I know all about The Wife. Why can't The Wife ever get with the program?!? aaaaaaa!

OTOH, c'mon, the shoes are not going to appreciate. At least not enough to cover inflation and storage costs. You might not have "storage costs", but for 20 pairs, yes, you do.
Maybe the shoes won't appreciate much. But if they are at least going for $200 or so in 6 months (which is the original retail price), that's about $69 profit per pair if I bought them at $90 each [$200 sale price, minus $26 ebay/paypal fees, minus $15 shipping = $159]. Like I said previously, I could be completely wrong, but I really think these are going to be somewhat coveted after they're all gone. And if not, I'm out a few $$. Big deal.

Oh, and I could probably manage 20 pairs for storage. I have a garage storage closet perfect for this.

Back
Top Bottom