OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

just called, no bueno, but much appreciated guys, repped for both.

Last edited:
Just because my guy at the boutique took a killer pic of these...

these arent as bad when you size up and wear them a few times to break in. one of my volt shoes still slightly squeaks though

I wish I would have known about the sizing issue prior to buying mine. Even with the insoles removed, these are absolute hell on my feet.

I wish I would have known about the sizing issue prior to buying mine. Even with the insoles removed, these are absolute hell on my feet.

I didn't know these fit tight?

I ordered my usual sz. 13 so I hope they work when I pick them up tomorrow. I asked the lady who did my phone order to include the receipt with the shoes in case of any issues so hopefully she did.

Edit: someone please tell me I should be good. I'm a bit nervous now. Hoping I didn't get the wrong size. All of my shoes are sz. 13's except like two sz. 14 that fit big.

Last edited:
Regarding sizing issues, I generally wear an 11. An 11 fits me pretty well in these shoes (although slightly snug) with the following exception: I noticed when walking around a bit in an 11 that the area of my foot just below my toes felt sort of squeezed and uncomfortable in these shoes (squeezed from left to right as opposed to up and down). I guess you might call this the lower toe box area. I don't have bunions or anything, and this seems to be fairly consistent with what others have noted. Therefore, I opted to go with an 11.5. In an 11.5, the forward part of my foot doesn't feel quite as squeezed.

I think everyone's feet are shaped a little differently, so my experience might differ quite a bit from that of others. But for me, a half size up felt more comfortable than my normal size.

Edit: If I had to choose between an 11 (my normal size) and a 12, I would have definitely chosen the 11 since the shoes will probably stretch a bit and a 12 would have definitely been too big. But since a half size was available, that was the best option. I realize a half size isn't generally an option for 13 and up.

Last edited:
Full size up for is my preference, the reason why is because tts has a cramped toe box similar to air revolutions, .5 up feels okay at first but once I started walking, my toes kept pushing against the front of the shoe from the amount of padding inside. Now onto the full size up, I have no complaints and theres space in the shoe but my foot is not pressed against the toe box and also an extra insole is always a opinion though I don't need it with these. I wear a size 12 in most nikes except air max 95 where I need 12.5-13

Last edited:
Guys, don't forget to check the November outlet thread. There's an outlet in Tulare, CA that has the emeralds for $54.97

Picked my pair up today from the FedEx location.

They are a little snug across the toe box as others have said, but I don't think I would want to have to full size up either. #bigfootproblems

The toebox width to me is comparable to SB dunk highs. Slightly uncomfortable when I put them on in am but by midday are fine.

i think sizing up is perfectly doable if you pump the shoes up. if they are pumped they push your foot forward

i think sizing up is perfectly doable if you pump the shoes up. if they are pumped they push your foot forward

If I had the luxury of going to the local outlet and trying on a 14 I would, but my only option was calling around for 2 hours to score a phone order.. I think this 13 should be okay once broken in. It could stand to be a touch wider though for sure.

I wish Nike would use the same inner measurements for all their shoes but I know that is a pipe dream.

I been checking outlets for a 15. I have not been very successful 

I feel your pain Bigfooter, I'm on a serious hunt for a size 14. We just have to be patient, more and more pairs are popping up at outlets every week.

Last edited:
These shoes are almost not worth the hassle, I just got my pair in from the phone order and it has flaws all around (dents, toe stitching error, insole) and you guys may want to make sure that the outlets actually take off the security tags on the shoes -_- they left them on mine. Also the left pair fits better than the right. This is the second flawed pair I have received and they will be going back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom