OFFICIAL NIKE AIR COMMAND FORCE PUMP & 180 PUMP RETRO THREAD (**NEW ACTUAL PIC ON PG 1)

So if we start talking about 180 pumps will it happen any sooner :?
smokin.gif
 Yeap
Lets hope so

I'm wit some 180's...always been one of my favorite kicks in rotation.A Hi version wit the pump would be nice to take the Command Force's spot on the shelf right about now.

Good price. City gear has em for $109. I'm waiting to see if I can catch them with a promo.
I almost missed them..the pair I got was 1 of 2 the store ever had in stock..store only ordered 2 pairs..didn't know that was possible..maybe from their own distribution center I suppose..I grabbed them when they dropped,now I only see these on websites.

I tried the denims on in store and liked them, but not enough to justify the $160 sale price. Waiting for them to drop as much as the volts did.

Wait what? Why have I never heard of this before. Does this 20% ever go away?

Jshortt , speaks the truth. I copped the ultramarines for that price on Friday. And you probably should do a phone order for them, because i was able to get free shipping. So, i only paid $96 per shoe.

Last edited:
Wait what? Why have I never heard of this before. Does this 20% ever go away?

Rarely. I think the last 3 times I've ordered from Final Score, they've had a 20. Finally scored our elusive 12.5 in the Emeralds last night haha.

Peace,
J

^right...dudes here who copped been waiting for this shoe for like 20 years...most could care less about flopping and just happy as hell they were easy to get and for stupid cheap.  

These were the best deal of the year so far imo.

I would have gotten the billy hoyles even if i wasn't into sneakers.

Is it safe to say these were a flop?
If it flopped,it would be due to price,this thread has more posts in it than most of the threads I follow on here..like Addictedtosole said,I doubt everyone was worrying about aftermarket value on these..most just wanted a shoe that they couldn't have..I got them in every CW..I could be misinterpreting flop,if u mean everyone isn't wearing them,give it a while..some just haven't pulled them out yet.

been wearing my volts everyday but i need to give them a rest now... seeing a couple marks on them lol... its getting to that point where they're niot looking brand new anymore...

^right...dudes here who copped been waiting for this shoe for like 20 years...most could care less about flopping and just happy as hell they were easy to get and for stupid cheap.  
These were the best deal of the year so far imo.
I would have gotten the billy hoyles even if i wasn't into sneakers.
If it flopped,it would be due to price,this thread has more posts in it than most of the threads I follow on here..like Addictedtosole said,I doubt everyone was worrying about aftermarket value on these..most just wanted a shoe that they couldn't have..I got them in every CW..I could be misinterpreting flop,if u mean everyone isn't wearing them,give it a while..some just haven't pulled them out yet.

Pretty much everything right here...not really sure what that guy would consider a "flop" but everybody who is ACTUALLY in this thread has at least 1 pair of Command Forces in whatever color(s) they wanted. To me, actually getting a shoe that MANY have waited 20 years for is a flat out WIN in my book. Some paid retail for a few pairs (myself included) and I am totally fine with that, as I love finally having a shoe I was only able to admire from a far back in middle school. And then there are others and myself who were able to obtain pairs for as much as 60% off with sales and codes. I have to say this has been one of the best threads I'm a part of that has given really really great sale/code info.

The more non hyped releases I can get in this manner...well then continue to bring on the flops Nike. This culture is not about hype and flipping or even "investing" to me...it's the shoes, the stories behind them or obtaining them, and the relationships I have built along the way with you like minded people.

been wearing my volts everyday but i need to give them a rest now... seeing a couple marks on them lol... its getting to that point where they're niot looking brand new anymore...

Man wear them joints into the ground if you want...you can def find a pair of Hoyle's for the LOW ($100 or slightly under) if you look in the right places. I NEVER double up on anything...and right now I'm totally considering a 2nd pair of Volts and Emeralds so I can wear these forever :lol:

Back
Top Bottom