OFFICIAL Nike Air Force 1 High x Foamposite THREAD- VOL: are you disappointed??

Not To Jump The Gun Here, Nor To Add To The Hype (I Am JUST NOW Showing Any Interest In This Thread), But I Think Some Of Us TRUE Foam Domes Are Failing To Put Together Some Pretty Obvious Hints That Have Been Thrown Our Way..........

Our First Being The Original Twitter From Nike:

"In A Few Day's We Will Release Something The World Has Never FELT Before"

Looking A Little Close At This Post:

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

As someone else stated before, it's a treat for "true Foam heads".

The Best Conclusion I Could Draw On From These Two Hints Is....................

*Felt Crown Ringing A Bell Anyone?

* Foam Brim.......

I'm Not Saying I'm Right Here, As This Part Of The Comment "The World Has NEVER Felt Before" Is Throwing Me Off
nerd.gif
....... But It Seems As If This Foam Related Article From Some Of Our Pasts Seems To Fit All The "Clues" Being Given Both Here And On Twitter
wink.gif

id have to see these in person, but im pretty dissapointed in NIke, it almost feels as if they are running out of ideas and it is blatantly sad. When I step in to a local shoe store I feel like everything is a retro of some sort no new fresh ideas (dont get me wrong flywire is great and the hyperfuse looks awesome) but the whole resurgence of the 360 air tech is not to exciting to me. Is this all Nike has to offer? I want another classic not another hybrid gimme somethin new atleast try. You pay designers all that money but their not innovative anymore

The Nike Sportswear Twitter said on Thursday they'll give us another hint. If what justhotkicks is saying is true, then the AF1's aren't probably it. I'm not a Twitter expert, but I didn't see them say anywhere that the AF1's were what they were alluding too. It just says, "Foamposite meet AF1, AF1 meet Foamposite." That is pretty straight forward, doesn't sound like a hint to me.

I could be wrong, but Thursday isn't over yet. So I'm going to wait and see how it plays out.

You have to think that the AF Foam will be at least $175 with the visible max air. I'm even willing to bet they'll drop at $200!

Yeah i refuse to believe this is it.

And something the world has never felt before? That to mean means that it's not going to be anything old. It has to be a new Foamposite.

If its a hat I am going to die of laughter. Yes that hat is pretty cool but to hype up a hat.....a hat.....really.

It would be pretty sick if they managed to get a vented foamposite shoe like BP's photoshop's. Maybe a gradient colourway like the Kryptonate's or Garnett Flightposite II's.

I am dissapoint... but at the same time I'm happy I don't like them enough to go and waste more money that I should be doing more important things with
laugh.gif

I thought it was going to be something better though.

You know how they would so redeem themselves...

If they release all of the OG colorway, or at least the two that never re-released yet, of the Air Max Penny 1's.

I know the Orlando colorway is supposed to drop next Spring, but the other two colorways would be so clutch right about now.

That is all!

Originally Posted by monstar

id have to see these in person, but im pretty dissapointed in NIke, it almost feels as if they are running out of ideas and it is blatantly sad. When I step in to a local shoe store I feel like everything is a retro of some sort no new fresh ideas (dont get me wrong flywire is great and the hyperfuse looks awesome) but the whole resurgence of the 360 air tech is not to exciting to me. Is this all Nike has to offer? I want another classic not another hybrid gimme somethin new atleast try. You pay designers all that money but their not innovative anymore
I agree with you 100% - Its times like these i really wish there was more sneaker manufacturers to give Nike and JB some good competition and that would drive the designers innovation. Right now Nike and JB are like a monopoly when it comes to the shoe game, and they going to keep doing retros and horrible hybrids until they see someone else making their money, once that happens they'll just copy the smaller manufacture and do it bigger and better.

Personally i think theyre really nice...

But for $250... Um yeah, how bout no, OD, Probably wont cop til they hit outlets or get a MAJOR discount on them.

So the title of the thread changed and everything. So we are now all just saying that this is it....the big news is the Foam AF1.

I mean i guess they aren't too bad but how is this supposed to satisfy true foam fans. I love foams....af1s aren't in my top 50 fav shoes....this sucks

Foam One ID's would have been so dope.

Kobe V ID's are awesome.  Could have been just as good.

Whoever Phil gave the keys to, is effin everything up!
This would have never happened with him in the drivers seat.
These exec's are just playing out their dreams.
They make whatever they want, and they know stores will buy, because they need to keep their tier 0/1 status with Nike.
Its a sad day.
Crossing my fingers for something else being announced today.

I'm hoping these aren't it.  Like someone said, all the twitter message had on it was something like "AF1 meet Foamposite.  Foamposite meet AF1."  If those were the surprise, I'd think they'd preface it by saying "These are what you've been waiting for, blah blah."  Plus another hint is supposed to be coming today and that justhotkicks guy said he saw a pic of the shoe and these ain't it.

Back
Top Bottom