OFFICIAL Nike Air Force 1 High x Foamposite THREAD- VOL: are you disappointed??

1st page/threads updated....
http://theshoegame.com/ar...1-high-x-foamposite.html

nike-foamposite-af1.jpg

nike-foamposite-air-force-1.jpg

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Also if it's someone Like John Wall's signature shoe 
i would assume my dude that if Nike did go down this route, they would bestow this sig shoe upon someone actually in the league and established as a superstar or a superstar in the making...i dunno if i see all of that in John Wall yet especially since he's not in the league just yet
yea sloane i feel you on the established player but you get what im sayin though right ?

Welp, checked @NikeSportswear AF1 foams like we all thought huh..."C'Mon Son"

Hey JustHotKicks ur sayin they hit us with the pump fake on those pics or is that the real surprise??

Just read about the HYPE and ONLY HYPE.

What a blow to the head. Why don't they just kill babies and ship em in boxes?

It's a race to the bottom of the toilet between Nike Retro's concepts and Brand Jordan.

^^^^I believe you Just.The hints they gave and this sneaker (even though I like it) just don't add up.
(-_-) VERY dirty of you NSW.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

If the Foam AF1 is really what NSW planned to reveal, then they're
a) trying to throw people off
or
b) terrible at surprising people.
There IS a new Foam coming out in December. The shoe I was talking about is NOT a Foam AF1 High/Low/Mid. Not a 1/2 Cent, not a Foam Pro/One
This is the point where I stop paying attention

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Why are dudes continuing to bring up royals?
because some of the ideas being thrown out were hybrids & ID's which will take away, or bastardize, the royal ones. so those that don't want to see that happen are asking for royals...

royals have been said to drop this yr already tho...and nike is known for bastardizing models i.e all those terrible barkley cw's, pippen fusion...so it wouldnt be a surprise

you of all people know no one reads on niketalk. same questions over and over.

But these AF1's/Foams aren't bad. i'd cop.

Nothing from Nike shocks me anymore, I expected the worse anyway. I mean look what they did with the Skyposite and releasing the Eggplants again.

I'm sure the Foamposite Dunk will be coming too.

They're gonna tack like $220 on it, and I'm interested to see if people buy it.

They'll sell decently. People boo'ed the FoamDomes initially, now the Black ones are nowhere to be found.

I'm good, though.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

ThereIS a new Foam coming out in December. The shoe I was talking about isNOT a Foam AF1 High/Low/Mid. Not a 1/2 Cent, not a Foam Pro/One.
better than the foam lite?
nerd.gif

or worse than the skyposite?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

They'll sell decently. People boo'ed the FoamDomes initially, now the Black ones are nowhere to be found.

FoamDomes never sold out here, they retire them for the spring, and did anyone outside of New York and DMV even care about or wear the FoamDomes?

Theres said to be at least 2 colorways droppin
Still on the fence about this black joint
The pics just look reeeally funny

DAMN ... Somebody that so called knew what was dropping was way off.

unless there is more to come
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom