OFFICIAL Nike Air Force 1 High x Foamposite THREAD- VOL: are you disappointed??

They just posted a pic of the Af1 posite on Twitter....I think it'll be a package..two types of foams....

dam bee, all that hype for this.. they nice though, always been a fan of both shoes, so its whatever.. but dam i thought it was gonna be something out of this world, they said thursday so it could still be something else.. cool concept at the end of the day... it sort of been done before, just without foam material.. a air force one with no stiching... i'll cop if they available, not going crazy for them

Originally Posted by purplehazen

dam bee, all that hype for this.. they nice though, always been a fan of both shoes, so its whatever.. but dam i thought it was gonna be something out of this world, they said thursday so it could still be something else

The Twitter said"we were goin to wait until Thursday to show these".........I think this was the big announcements for the "true foamheads"......Seriously Nike??

Originally Posted by purplehazen

dam bee, all that hype for this.. they nice though, always been a fan of both shoes, so its whatever.. but dam i thought it was gonna be something out of this world, they said thursday so it could still be something else

The Twitter said"we were goin to wait until Thursday to show these".........I think this was the big announcements for the "true foamheads"......Seriously Nike??

Whoever runs that nsw twitter needs to be smacked. Hyping up this garbage like anyone actually cares about these.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Why are dudes continuing to bring up royals?
because some of the ideas being thrown out were hybrids & ID's which will take away, or bastardize, the royal ones. so those that don't want to see that happen are asking for royals...

royals have been said to drop this yr already tho...and nike is known for bastardizing models i.e all those terrible barkley cw's, pippen fusion...so it wouldnt be a surprise

Foam AF1s...
roll.gif

Hmmm....
Like I said a few pages back...
I dig these and would sport em',but........
I thought it WASN'T the AF1 x Foam....
Hmmm....

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

I was shown a full image of the shoe and asked NOT to disclose information. They know my Niketalk username so why would I break their trust? To please a bunch of kids? I did my best to give as many hints as possible and if you still haven't gotten an idea of what the shoe could be based on the hints and the NSW twitter updates, then there's not much else I can say. It's not the Foam Jordan 1, Foam AF1, or a new colorway of an old shoe. I could've kept silent but the majority of the response and discussion in this thread was way off of what NSW clearly hinted at.

As someone else stated before, it's a treat for "true Foam heads".
so.............is there more coming?

indifferent.gif

How the hell are those a treat for true Foam heads? I never rocked AF1 in my life

I am very disappointed, when will Nike stop slaughtering the foams' legacy? Its like they're taking a piece of my childhood and breaking it down little by little.
smh.gif

justhotkicks already said it wasn't about air force one's. i'll wait for some more info.....

smh.gif
smh.gif
Foam ID's would be... NO BUENO!!!! Premium Pete SJ inspired would be DOPE and Total Foam Timmys would be great too

If the Foam AF1 is really what NSW planned to reveal, then they're
a) trying to throw people off
or
b) terrible at surprising people.
There IS a new Foam coming out in December. The shoe I was talking about is NOT a Foam AF1 High/Low/Mid. Not a 1/2 Cent, not a Foam Pro/One.

And I thought the Air Jordan 1 X Foamposite was horrible, those AF1 X Foamposite are 100x worse!

Back
Top Bottom