eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

wow wow wow... that pic from jordan0589 was a pair he bought years agoglad nike did these RIGHTnow the saddness is going to set in since ill never have a pair

And to think I had a chance of being able to finally own a pair earlier today really makes the feeling worse
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Rapasaurus

And to think I had a chance of being able to finally own a pair earlier today really makes the feeling worse
tired.gif

what happened? man i'd be bummed if i missed out on an opportunity to copp.

and what, no power laces?

Originally Posted by Rapasaurus

tired.gif

what happened? man i'd be bummed if i missed out on an opportunity to copp.

and what, no power laces?

Originally Posted by Three00ZeeX

per the air mag thread in the nike forum, NO AUTO LACING

that def changes my outlook on them... i mean thats what was so damn cool about them when i first saw them in the movie!

maybe wait til 2015 and get the real thing?

thesituation.gif

WHATT!?? I mean, that's what made the shoe so incredible when we all first seen them!!

There's got to be a reason why. I'm thinking either mechanical reasons and/or the effectiveness of pricing. That auto-lace system would probably require some top-notch manufacturing, that would probably juice prices up automatically - which would effect the shoe's availability to those who want them because of pricing.

I ain't mad though. I still want the shoe
laugh.gif
!

I definitely agree with mayhem. No Auto Lacing, No Thanks. Not like I was gonna be able to ge them anyways, but that is the whole point of this shoe. I feel better now. =D

I definitely agree with mayhem. No Auto Lacing, No Thanks. Not like I was gonna be able to ge them anyways, but that is the whole point of this shoe. I feel better now. =D

Originally Posted by Three00ZeeX

per the air mag thread in the nike forum, NO AUTO LACING

that def changes my outlook on them... i mean thats what was so damn cool about them when i first saw them in the movie!

maybe wait til 2015 and get the real thing?

thesituation.gif

WHATT!?? I mean, that's what made the shoe so incredible when we all first seen them!!

There's got to be a reason why. I'm thinking either mechanical reasons and/or the effectiveness of pricing. That auto-lace system would probably require some top-notch manufacturing, that would probably juice prices up automatically - which would effect the shoe's availability to those who want them because of pricing.

I ain't mad though. I still want the shoe
laugh.gif
!

^ mannnn forget pricing, nike is going to make a killing for the charity regardless

again ill wait til tonight for absolute 100% confirmation that theres no auto lacing.. but if there isnt, im over this release.

i mean it just boggles my mind as to why they they would do ALL THIS but wouldnt have autolacing

edit: my friend at nike just confirmed for me no auto lacing, no sz 14s either so F U nike!

^ mannnn forget pricing, nike is going to make a killing for the charity regardless

again ill wait til tonight for absolute 100% confirmation that theres no auto lacing.. but if there isnt, im over this release.

i mean it just boggles my mind as to why they they would do ALL THIS but wouldnt have autolacing

edit: my friend at nike just confirmed for me no auto lacing, no sz 14s either so F U nike!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom