OFFICIAL NIKE AIR MAG THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the looks of things, these are gonna be retro'ed in 2015 just for the auto-lacing
laugh.gif

this is %*%!!%%!.
i understand its for a good cause and all of that but come on. not everybody has 343243243 dollars to drop on parkinson's research. tell mjf to hop on twitter and ask stars to donate. tell nike to put these in stores for whatever retail would be and make them available to the masses with all proceeds going towards research/a cure for parkisons.

guarantee that would have a bigger effect than releasing 1500 which will all go for like 2343432 dollars.

waited mad long for these and this happens. ._.

this is %*%!!%%!.
i understand its for a good cause and all of that but come on. not everybody has 343243243 dollars to drop on parkinson's research. tell mjf to hop on twitter and ask stars to donate. tell nike to put these in stores for whatever retail would be and make them available to the masses with all proceeds going towards research/a cure for parkisons.

guarantee that would have a bigger effect than releasing 1500 which will all go for like 2343432 dollars.

waited mad long for these and this happens. ._.

if for charity, is it necessary for them to spend all this money promoting
the event? money that won't go toward the cause
i mean, what, did they splurge on some plutonium too

this specific shoe would sell regardless
just a thought

anyway, no auto lace, no money out of my pocket
people who have already been contributing the MJF Foundation
should get free pairs...

if for charity, is it necessary for them to spend all this money promoting
the event? money that won't go toward the cause
i mean, what, did they splurge on some plutonium too

this specific shoe would sell regardless
just a thought

anyway, no auto lace, no money out of my pocket
people who have already been contributing the MJF Foundation
should get free pairs...

the auto lacing breaks my heart honestly. The past 24 hours have been a hell of a roller coaster ride as a fan/collector. Goddamn Nike.

LOL at dudes saying they're not buying them because there's no auto-lacing system. The price is going to be stupid expensive and even if you did get them who would honestly sport these. They go with nothing and will look ridiculous any time you walk out in public with them on. Nike and MJF is winning releasing them this way. I can't wait to watch the eBay maddness tonight. 

the auto lacing breaks my heart honestly. The past 24 hours have been a hell of a roller coaster ride as a fan/collector. Goddamn Nike.

LOL at dudes saying they're not buying them because there's no auto-lacing system. The price is going to be stupid expensive and even if you did get them who would honestly sport these. They go with nothing and will look ridiculous any time you walk out in public with them on. Nike and MJF is winning releasing them this way. I can't wait to watch the eBay maddness tonight. 

Originally Posted by jc619er

i wanted these shoes to get the feeling i had when i was a kid and saw these auto lace on martys feet. if i cant have that, ill pass.

Originally Posted by jc619er

i wanted these shoes to get the feeling i had when i was a kid and saw these auto lace on martys feet. if i cant have that, ill pass.

Why not get that person who did the auto lace lock involved? and get that thing going full scale.

Is someone dying and they decided to rush things out? I don't get it.

Why not get that person who did the auto lace lock involved? and get that thing going full scale.

Is someone dying and they decided to rush things out? I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom