Status
Not open for further replies.
280i9dz.jpg

kd3n0x.jpg

2ps0mdk.jpg

2r7sphc.jpg

this is the type of pic i've been wanting to see:

2r7sphc.jpg

and as i thought, they just don't look good to me... i'm into high tops, and even some of the moon boot look, but this is a bit much.

as i've said a million times, if i can't rock 'em more like my avatar pic, i wouldn't rock 'em at all.

this is the type of pic i've been wanting to see:

2r7sphc.jpg

and as i thought, they just don't look good to me... i'm into high tops, and even some of the moon boot look, but this is a bit much.

as i've said a million times, if i can't rock 'em more like my avatar pic, i wouldn't rock 'em at all.

Originally Posted by mrfantasticj

Proto - Personally, Kanye has been one of if not the most influential forces in pop culture since (dare I say) Michael Jackson. I give prop's when props are due, but I almost yacked when I saw that pic of Ye' rocking his Mag's 
sick.gif
. IMO your avy is the PERFECT way to rock these. I wish the straps were somewhat adjustable to give that exact same look; then MAYBE the temptation to actually rock one of mine might get the best of me. 
pimp.gif

so the straps aren't very adjustable? i'm curious how they look at the loosest setting (without completely undoing them)...

Originally Posted by mrfantasticj

Proto - Personally, Kanye has been one of if not the most influential forces in pop culture since (dare I say) Michael Jackson. I give prop's when props are due, but I almost yacked when I saw that pic of Ye' rocking his Mag's 
sick.gif
. IMO your avy is the PERFECT way to rock these. I wish the straps were somewhat adjustable to give that exact same look; then MAYBE the temptation to actually rock one of mine might get the best of me. 
pimp.gif

so the straps aren't very adjustable? i'm curious how they look at the loosest setting (without completely undoing them)...

Originally Posted by rareair45

Still no answer to the birthday registration problem?

No, still haven't received a response yet. Hopefully sometime tomorrow..

Originally Posted by rareair45

Still no answer to the birthday registration problem?

No, still haven't received a response yet. Hopefully sometime tomorrow..

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

I'm just going to assume "2015" is simply a nod to year in which the movie took place, and nothing more. Unless I skipped over some info?

Tinker hinted at it in a promo video and also one of the design team made a similar comment at a launch function.

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

I'm just going to assume "2015" is simply a nod to year in which the movie took place, and nothing more. Unless I skipped over some info?

Tinker hinted at it in a promo video and also one of the design team made a similar comment at a launch function.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

man if i had them i could make them look good. SRS
This.

You Cant Wear Baggy Jeans With These... The Upper Part Of The Shoe Is What Makes The Shoe. Cudi Kinda Made These Look Good On Feet But He Didnt Give Them Full Justice.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

man if i had them i could make them look good. SRS
This.

You Cant Wear Baggy Jeans With These... The Upper Part Of The Shoe Is What Makes The Shoe. Cudi Kinda Made These Look Good On Feet But He Didnt Give Them Full Justice.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by dimez81

Complex+Magazine+Music+Issue+Party+Kid+Cudi+ilo9FC05tNcl.jpg

they look like uggz....

with skinny jeans.
Who's the girl?
Not sure who that was but she was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

here's some pics that I took at the event, sorry for the iPhone 4 quality

300111_10150389154196972_772886971_10013022_1376965179_n.jpg

316049_10150389153706972_772886971_10013011_1059359648_n.jpg

and since this is a shoe thread...

300903_10150389154446972_772886971_10013028_1795527003_n.jpg

320669_10150389154351972_772886971_10013025_84224593_n.jpg

They looked really big on his feet but my guess is cause he was wearing skinny jeans, which is pretty much the only thing you can rock with these...maybe a Standard Fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom