OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Originally Posted by shaqrules

here are some great pics of

the blue/wht/organe hwc
nike-air-max-lebron-vii-7-hardwood-classics-2-570x606.jpg

nike-air-max-lebron-vii-7-hardwood-classics-3-570x757.jpg
eek.gif
......pure beauty.

anyone had a chance or seen someone with the yankee editions?
i remember there was someone who said they had a chance of copping a while back

jw if anyone has any

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

i went to go pick up a pair of dunkmans but didnt like how they looked in person so i left them
smh.gif
the pat leather made me put them down and hit the door and i was gona cop on a discount still didnt feel them

Word?... I picked mine up today at Northpark HOH with the employee discount. 

$121.24
smokin.gif

After bringing them home and upon further inspection... I need to double up ASAP!

Originally Posted by chronicshoester

i have always hated on this shoe big time. but today i saw some pics of the cool grey pair and the look awsome to me because it is not patient leather.
can any one give me any idea of how shiny the materiel is . this help would be appreciated

its shiny but it feels cheap to be honest... not exactly sure what the material is ... BUT I DONT LIKE IT 
grin.gif

so what's the word on the dunkmans? called up my local ftl's, all they're getting for today, saturday, is eggplant foams.

Sacramento People. Shoe Palace in Arden got the Dunk Mans in stock for $150.00, less than retail. Footaction got cool grey-orange, and Footlocker got the cool-greys. Im not feeling that hologram material on the cool greys. i thought it was patent leather like the rest.

Originally Posted by YoungGunna714

Sacramento People. Shoe Palace in Arden got the Dunk Mans in stock for $150.00 less than retail. Footaction got cool grey-orange, and Footlocker got the cool-greys. Im not feeling that hologram material on the cool greys. i thought it was patent leather like the rest.

eek.gif
 They got em for ten bucks.  JK

I really didn't expect the cool greys to look so nice.  I might need them when they go on sale

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Black/white/gold are piff, but he should wear the CTK with these jerseys

is bron bron known is years past to wear the CTKs or Akron editions?? i agree CTk should be the officila home shoe

Sacramento People. Shoe Palace in Arden got the Dunk Mans in stock for $150.00 less than retail. Footaction got cool grey-orange, and Footlocker got the cool-greys. Im not feeling that hologram material on the cool greys. i thought it was patent leather like the rest.

Does shoe palace ship?

imo i just expected a lot more from the official "Cool Grey" colorway. esp coming from such beautifully crafted sneaker that is the Lebron Vii.
they shoulda made mroe "NFW" c.ws. alot like how jordan xi coolgrey was diff material wise, vii shoulda been same way.

Originally Posted by CH69NO

Does shoe palace ship?
Im not sure if they do. There like a smaller chain store like Shiekhs. But who knows. They might. you can call and ask 916 923 9100

Originally Posted by CH69NO

Does shoe palace ship?
Im not sure if they do. There like a smaller chain store like Shiekhs. But who knows. They might. you can call and ask 916 923 9100

Very much appreciated..

Originally Posted by hotbutter

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Black/white/gold are piff, but he should wear the CTK with these jerseys

is bron bron known is years past to wear the CTKs or Akron editions?? i agree CTk should be the officila home shoe
He never wore any of the Akrons nor CTKs. He wore Fairfax once... and SVSM once on St Patrick's day last year.

I gotta go to work but real quick the Cool Grey is like a synthetic shiny material...really hard to explain...its not too much tho! Just looks like a "Clean" shine if that makes any sense...again..more detailed pics after work

Originally Posted by gottig10

Originally Posted by Zach13g

PUPPET[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]x[/color]DUNKMAN

pimp.gif
?

is that a real shirt if so where is it?
no not a real shirt, just something I came up with.
Anyone want to make these feel free, just send me a couple of shirts. haha

Well yesterday I held the Gray/Org in my hand & by far the quality to me is horrible. Looks like they came from the flea market. A real let down for me!

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

updated shaq =P

thanks bro.  i, as well as everyone else on here, appreciate the good job you're doin in trying to keep this thread updated.

i just physically got my akrons yesterday and love them!!!  my only is issue w/ them is the ankle piece.  i wisht they could've been that nylon material (like on most of the vii's) instead of leather.  i think the only other vii that has the leather ankle are the junkmans. 

I Can't believe i almost traded my All-star's for a pair of Dunkman's
smh.gif

My boy from work called me a little before 9 when he was in HOHNY
and told me they had them up for sale and picked up a pair for me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I hate that i don't get my discount at HOH's but ayeee i guess paying retail every now and then wont kill me
laugh.gif

BTW the Post Season Lebron VII's came into my job yesterday, their pretty ill.
Meant to take a few pics but it slipped my mind, release date is the 27th tho.

Back
Top Bottom