OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

jimmy jazz customer service is basura!
mad.gif
. still no shipping no anything. keeping fingers crossed. (ordered red carpets from them last friday)
whos on the same boat as me ????

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

Originally Posted by bwc1139

where you guys live that are picking up the cool greys at footlocker and stuff?

I saw them in footlocker in Florida yesterday.
Ya I got mine at a regular Footlocker...they usually never have anything and some how they had the Cool Grey's....

HOH Chi has the cool greys and the dunkmans RIGHT NOW. I took the last size 11 dunkmans though.
smile.gif
Ill cop the cool greys from my boy with a $92 discount.

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

Just Came from NT and they said The "Cool Grey's are A Footlocker Exclusive...

ummm don't think so I've seen them at mom&pop shops a week ago.

Just posting an update, we just received our shipment in for the Nike Air Max Lebron VII - Men's in Cool Grey/Orange/White (93320003).  Orders for this shoe should ship out on Monday, at the earliest. 

As for the Royal and Red versions of the Gray Pack, the backorder date for these shoes were pushed back to the end of next week.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Just posting an update, we just received our shipment in for the Nike Air Max Lebron VII - Men's in Cool Grey/Orange/White (93320003).  Orders for this shoe should ship out on Monday, at the earliest. 

As for the Royal and Red versions of the Gray Pack, the backorder date for these shoes were pushed back to the end of next week.

EastbayRep - Ray

There's no selling in this thread!!
laugh.gif
  Thanks for the info.

Originally Posted by BIG MIKE

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Ray

There's no selling in this thread!!
laugh.gif
  Thanks for the info.

laugh.gif

the eastbay rep pops out of nowhere like the butler from the adam sandler movie, mr. deeds. 
tongue.gif

eastbay rep,

have you heard anything about the cool gry/white paurs being available on eastbay?

Originally Posted by freezyfreeky

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

uptempoair has dunkmans for retail & free shipping:
http://www.uptempoair.com/nike-air-max-lebron-vii-dunkman-375664-006.aspx
I just copped two pairs but couldn't get free shipping
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
why not? the site says they ship for free. did i read that incorrectly?
I'm assuming it is because I am located in Hawaii.  When checking out I had to click on Hawaii/Alaska shipping method.  $38 for two pairs.  But you can't beat retail at this point so I'm cool... good looks on the link by the way OP

i hate when teams wear their current away jerseys in a home game...as the cavs are doing now. but the blk/wht/golds look good w/ the jerseys.  has he worn them w/ the home jersey yet?  i wonder if bron would wear the akrons w/ the alt road jersey.

Damn, totally missed out on uptempoair.com deal. Eh...

Any new news on the POP's? I really like those.

uptempoair has dunkmans for retail & free shipping:
http://www.uptempoair.com/nike-air-max-lebron-vii-dunkman-375664-006.aspx
I just copped two pairs but couldn't get free shipping
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
why not? the site says they ship for free. did i read that incorrectly?
I'm assuming it is because I am located in Hawaii.  When checking out I had to click on Hawaii/Alaska shipping method.  $38 for two pairs.  But you can't beat retail at this point so I'm cool... good looks on the link by the way OP
oh ok, i just read it and it said free shipping to the 48. small price to pay when you live in paradise.

Originally Posted by RetroMan23

jimmy jazz customer service is basura!
mad.gif
. still no shipping no anything. keeping fingers crossed. (ordered red carpets from them last friday)
whos on the same boat as me ????

I ordered my Red Carpets from Jimmy Jazz last Saturday, and received them Wednesday. No problems with me, except it looked like the left shoe was tried on.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom