OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

Bro, I agree with OahuGrown about a full refund. I'd be pissed at only 10%. imo
OahuGrown- I visit your island almost every winter.

No i'm keeping em and there giving me 10% off of what i paid so i get like 17 dollars back and keep em lol i'm just going to play ball in them since have two pairs

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

If you rock a 12 in a kobe v (and they fit pretty snug) what would you guys suggest for the lebron 7?? thanks...
I wear a 12 in most shoes but I ball in the lebrons with an 11.5.  It does seem like the CW's with patent toes fit very slightly tighter than say the red carpets with a leather toe.
I'd say go with a 12 for casual but an 11.5 for ball

still nothing from jimmyjazz.com! 
mad.gif

starting to lose my patience!

whats up with these people???? 

^This was the first season I missed in years unfortunately, but next year for sure.

I got to track down a pair of Akrons. Cool Greys look sick, but I'm not sure about the material on the toe. Is it leather? or something else?

^CTK looks good, can't wait till next Saturday...

In the same breath though, Nike's colorway game for Lebron 2-4?
pimp.gif

!Bnmo-rg!mk~%24(KGrHqQOKjwEt8nE9T(CBLkHpBzlC!~~_3.JPG

Ahhh how I need these in MY size...

yea i hear you rocketsfan, at first i was like they are alright but ive seen some guys rock them casually at least and they arent too bad...but im good unless i find them for retail or cheaper...dunkmans are still number 1 in my book. im looking for new laces for them right now

Has anyone bought one of the shoes of the grey pack? Just wondering how they would look with some jeans.~

My akrons are bothering me in the back... the back tab thats sewn in is sewn in funny and kind of sticks out and has been rubbing against my heal, have several lebrons 7s.. these are the first pair to do this on me.  Anyone else have this problem?  Any info appreciated.

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs WTB LEBRON PEs 12, 12.5 
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

im feeling the hwc's blue and  orange colorway and the kentucky colorway. dont have any lebron's yet but might pick up those cool grey on employee discount but i will def cop a pair of hwc's or kentucky vii's. also since lebron is changing his numbere to 6 i wonder what thats going to do to the value of these shoes. imo 23 is the number he should stay with cause he is the best jordan protege imo.

junebug1- thanks for posting those pics. I have to just go see those in person I think

Back
Top Bottom