OFFICIAL: NIKE AIR MAX LEBRON VII & PS (Post Season) CONGRATS TO LBJ AS 2010 MVP! AM7, PS, Low MVP!

My DUNKMAN's came from NTLV and Sneakerhead. the ones from NTLV had a hole in the patent leather!!!! If i take em to NTNY will they give me a partial refund, i'm counting on them not having my size if so i will be balling in these ASAP.

Originally Posted by don23lucia

My DUNKMAN's came from NTLV and Sneakerhead. the ones from NTLV had a hole in the patent leather!!!! If i take em to NTNY will they give me a partial refund, i'm counting on them not having my size if so i will be balling in these ASAP.

i would call nike and report it. Pics would help if you don't mind

These Just came in
SHout out to IBORROEL for the help
pimp.gif

my updated brons..next is CTKs

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

Wea you from Freezy? Oahu?

nah, i'm in jersey. stayed out in honolulu for a few months one summer. right down the street from niketown honolulu right before they shut it down.

on topic, can't wait for the CTK drop next week.
then enjoy the evening watching pacquiao beat clottey about the head.

good lookin out guys...
yea i really like the new brons..
CTKs are just whats missing to the ones i "need"
maybe gonna go back and get some earlier releases

all are purchased to be worn.. my akrons are the ones i ball in

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDED IS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUT ANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT TURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.

DO NOT ADVERTISE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE. THIS BAITS ALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

DO NOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THIS INCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF IT INVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLING POST!

DO NOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP" OUT ANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TO THE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

AND LASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OF ONE'S SIGNATURE TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG" REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED OR SUSPENDED.

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

These Just came in
pimp.gif

my updated brons..next is CTKs

you are killing it...those are all the best drops imo...
mtags could be on that list as well of course.....ctk's are sick too...can't wait for those!

ughhhh...that is painful. you def need to call and complain about that. i have to walk away now...i can't stand sights like these!

I called and NTLV offered to give me 10% back on my card I guess I will just have to BALL in them.

Originally Posted by rbtronnie5

NikeKid6 wrote:

These Just came in
pimp.gif

you are killing it...those are all the best drops imo...
mtags could be on that list as well of course.....ctk's are sick too...can't wait for those!

yea the mtags are prob gonna get added.. good lookin out

This flick makes me wanna hunt down the Akrons and pick up the Dunkmans to add to my VII collection!

If you rock a 12 in a kobe v (and they fit pretty snug) what would you guys suggest for the lebron 7?? thanks...

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

If you rock a 12 in a kobe v (and they fit pretty snug) what would you guys suggest for the lebron 7?? thanks...

I wear 9.5 in the lebrons. I have kobes in 9.5 and 10 but the 10s are a little bit more comfy.

skieks in fresno got the dunkmans  today . might want to check ur local ones. also dont know what sz they had i didnt ask

Mannnnnnnnnnn i would be cussing out nike for a new pair. But I would watch to make sure that hole doesn't split the shoe or any damage to your foot.

^^ LOL @ "any damage to your foot"!~! its a freakin mini-hole. youll def get a refund if oyu call nike,but its def not gna raise the chances of gettn your ankle sprained or injured! lol

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Originally Posted by gottig10

Originally Posted by Zach13g

PUPPET[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]x[/color]DUNKMAN
pimp.gif
?
is that a real shirt if so where is it?
no not a real shirt, just something I came up with.
Anyone want to make these feel free, just send me a couple of shirts. haha
good idea.
i got bored.
pimp.gif
?
d0c35cb5477667c4d9232a151663f394998714c.jpg

Back
Top Bottom